Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...and look who does the same thing to me *hugs Lynn* ('cept I'm Melinda, not Melina lol) Well you don't 'see' me per se but you type it when we talk online lol.

*gets up from underneath iheartnickcath* Okay! Hi MELI!!!! :lol: Oh, and iheartnickcath, whatr's ur real name? it makes it easier to call you by it....! OMG! I've missed so much!!!! :eek:

I wanted to beat Frankie 2 :p It made me so angry but the scene in the badroom was played so amazing! :eek: You can almost feel the pain :eek: *loves that episode forever and ever* :p

^I agree..it was a strong episode but it wasn't so nice to feel what she was going through :( :rolleyes:..!anyway..melina was great in that episode! :D

I know Iheart's real name but will let her say it...

*pokes her* you there...it's Melly...*dangles Mac* you know you want him...*runs*

I wanted to cry during AA...Wanted Mac to beat Frankie up if he hadn't been shot already.

First off...GREECE WON 1-0 :D :D!

Now, OT...I too wanted to kick Frankie's ass in AA. I never ever saw that coming & obviously Stella didn't too. I am so glad he's gone but that episode was horrifying. I was almost in tears as Stella was being brutalized but I think Melina's fantastic acting contributed to that. In the end Frankie learnt the hard way that he should never, ever mess with Stella!

Its on here in aus in a couple of weeks. The first time we'll have seen it. I think its a great ep, Melina deserves an award (whatever the biggest TV award is, I dont know it. Emmy maybe?) Anyway, the point is, it was an awesome eppy.

A lot of people have been commenting that Melina deserves an Emmy for her work in that episode but obviously she's been shafted by the Emmy academy. All we can hope is that she excels in another episode & then maybe next year she'll get a nomination for leading actress in a drama series & win. It boogles the mind how she can be pushed aside for other actresses who would need a lifetime to be as talented as her but in our heart & mind she's number one :).

J, I agree so with you! :D We can make our own Talk CSI Award and give it to her! :D That would be great :p Can we meet her 2 *dreams away* :p

^ That's a GREAT idea! With your permission maybe we can incorporate it into the Melina project & someone who's artistic can create a award, kinda like an Oscar & having Melina's name & the name of the award written on there. That would be so cool & I bet she would love that! Nothing's better then receiving an award from the fans :).

Sure, why not :p Then she's got her own Award from us :D I like the idea so much! :D Okey, next question: Who's creative? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back