Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I agree...there are some pictures in the pic thread-promos actually..soo Stella!...but there are nice! ;) :D

^ Xronia Polla file :D! As for photos once the screencaps from last nights episode go up I'll post some. Melina looked great in that white shirt.

How on top of things was Stella last night? I really liked her having all the answers -- she was even beating Mac and Hawkes to stuff. I love when she's outsmarting the boys!

^ I LOVED that. Seeing that Stella is able to be able to know more then the guys is awesome. That's one of the reasons I adore her. She doesn't have to dumb herself down to make the guys like her. They probably her because she's so intelligent & the fact that she can surprise them.

aussieturtle there's this thing in the Greek culture in which a Greek person can tell your fortune by examining your coffee cup. Also, if you manage to keep the remains of your Greek coffee in a cup you can also get your fortune told that way. I certainly cannot do that but Melina can :lol:.

^ I feel that way, too! I liked that at one point, Mac just gave Stell this look. It was great to see her stepping forward and taking the lead on the case, despite Mac's involvement. She's definitely a strong female character that us ladies can get behind!

I think the guys may underestimate her sometimes since she's female but nothing is better then the look on their faces when she stuns them :lol:. I bet if she was to solve a case alone so she could do everything from collecting evidence to nabbing the suspect no problem. She's even more capable of running the team as well. I mean, I respect Mac but Stella could totally give him a run for his money. Stella's the kind of woman that we need more of in the world so basically more Stella's & less Paris's :lol:.

Ahh thanks Jorjafan, clears it up heaps. And (being typically behind) I finally managed to see All Access. I must admit, it was suspenseful, even though I knew what was going to happen i was surprised. One thing I noticed was that at the end, Stella hugged and even kissed Flack but didnt do so much as look at Mac, I thought they were closer than that...

You're welcome :).

I think Stella acted like that was because maybe she figured Mac would stay with her in the hospital instead of Flack since naturally she's closet with him. She looked happy at the end though when he came to pick her up. I couldn't handle the violence in that episode. I mean, Melina really shined but nothing upsets me more then seeing a man hit a woman. That's just low but I'm glad Frankie the coward is gone.

*eta* Are you interested in participating in a fan project of Melina? If so this thread has all the information you need. I would love to get something from you.

thanks also for the wish and the description for the episode!... ;) :D

true,she is a very strong female,and not only that,she can beat someone -male if you like-just with her passion for something!.. :D

All Acces was on tv in Holland last night!!! :D Melina DESERVES an EMMY for that episode! :) Don't you think? :p Ow and I love strong females who are better and smarter then men *whistles* :p So conclusion: I love Stella Bonasera :D

Man, seeing her being beat up made me soooo angry!!!!
But Melina did an amazing job! I loved that episode!!!

I had a CSI NY day yesterday, being at home sick I watched CSI NY dvd´s almost the whole day!

^hope you are better now!...CSINY did it's thing!.. :D

yeah,last week I watched all access too!...it was very well played by Melina..!. ;)In Stealing home,-which is a nice episode I believe-they way they handled the situation was nice!..they didn't let it go,like nothing happened! :rolleyes: ;)

I loooooved All Access. Great episode. :) Great acting by Melina, I wanted to beat Frankie or something when I saw him beating my honey (Melina = Honey, lol) up.

You know, I got a friend whose name is Melina too, so everytime i call her, I scream , "Meli!!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back