Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehm,no you are not!.. :cool:
you can't lose weight when you are on summer holidays and especially when you are in Greece..Real and beuatiful greek! :D...

It would be nice if she started saying some words every now and then when she is ''talking'' to her self and try to concentrate...will see :)

Stella speaking some Greek words, myummy! Or a case with a suspect from Greece who doesn't speak English? Wow. :) I can't wait for season 3 to begin, actually.

And when I go to a restaurant, I always want to go to a Greek one, cause the food is soooo yummy. The vegetarian dish in the nearest Greek restaurant in my town is like WHOA :D.

whoa huh? :lol:

or the suspect[^]you were talking about ,start cursing and screaming in greek and she is the only one who understand and her partners in the case stare at her :D...Is just like I'm watching it now! :lol:

I would love to go to Greece sometime :D I think it's a very peacefull country :D When I see it on Discovery or pictures, I just dream away :p

peacefull!??yeah...is not always like that...it depends on where and when you will go! :)

on the closer in season 1 before she spoke greek did she said something italian too?

I remember her speaking Greek in the season one episode of The Closer. I laughed at the clueless look on Mac's face when she randomly broke out in her native language. It would've been better if she said it to Danny 'cause Danny probably would've reacted in a really weird way :lol:.

*thinking*:danny would started speaking italian but Stella knows more than him!>..understand what he is saying and answerin in english-italian-greek just to drive him crazy...nice!..*end of thinking!*
:lol:
mac and clueless are words that don't go on the same sentence but on that one was exactly how he was!.. :D

nice av. j_ :)

J, I really love your avatar! :) And I loved Stella speaking Greek in The Closer. :) And Mac.. yeah, lovely. :) Danny speaking Italian to Stella would have been really funny, of course.

Efharisto guys ;). Y'know, aside from the moment where Stella went to church in Three Generations Are Enough or when she spoke Greek to Mac in The Closer we have not gotten much Greek moments. I'm sure Melina would love to incorporate some into the show. They should head down to Astoria for an episode aka Greek town.

Well, she was supposed to take the role of Toula Portokalos, the one who the lead Nia Vardalos portrayed but because she became pregnant with Karina, her second daughter so she had to unfortunately drop the role. Personally I would've loved to see her in the film because she would've been with a hoot with Gus, the dad and thia Voula, the aunt. I would've loved to see her react with the yiayia too :lol:.

I haven't seen the movie, but I probably heard it wrong. Well, planning to see it, though. :) I think it's a funny movie. :) Hmm, just saw some pics of her in 1999, she looks so different, don't you think? :)

^ :eek: You have not seen the film yet? You are missing out on one of the greatest films of all time with one of the greatest cast & characters ever. I order you to go watch it right now :lol:.

I agree, Melina has changed a lot since 1999, but for the better. Physical wise she's gotten darker & devoloped(sp) that southern European exotic look. Career wise she's streched out her roles in television and films allowing her to be known as an actress of many talents when it comes to portrayls in the film and television industry. She went from a villan on Due South to a tough as nail crime investigator on CSI:NY. She expanded her horizons and took on different roles unlike many actresses in hollywood today who play the same role in whatever project they take on. It would be boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back