Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Are you saying that you don't like my icon :p?

:lol: Melina is one of the few people who can have blonde hair & fair skin & still manage to look Greek. I respect the fact that she doesn't fake & bake like most celebs today. She looks best with her natural Greek tan :).

She was looking good in GMACS tonight but I wanted to strangle Frankie every time I saw him LOL. Or yell at the screen "dont' trust him, kick his butt now!"

too late..the bad thing happened... :(
but it was nice when she got those flowers in dancing with the fishes if I am not wrong and she smiled.. :rolleyes:
No they were not from Frankie,but from another man you know! :D

athens said:
too late..the bad thing happened... :(
but it was nice when she got those flowers in dancing with the fishes if I am not wrong and she smiled.. :rolleyes:
No they were not from Frankie,but from another man you know! :D
I'm curious about those flowers !! who sent them? who is this mystrey guy that stella likes him lol :D

horatio _ love you know don't you! :D :D...

but you must tell,although Frankie boy was a psycho it worthed that we saw Stella a little out of cases...some looks,some phone calls..

but I insist on that it wasn't to Frankie...someone else! ;)

No, I'm saying everytime I see you, you have a different icon. Bad J. :D

Aww poor Roos, *snuggles*

You know, Athens, I'm glad we can't see the "F" word anymore when we see him, except for when we watch pass eps, and then we can say, "We hate you for what you did to Stella, but so glad you're gone"

lol we can throw things at the TV if it's not something that'll break or break the TV. And write AU fanfic where bad things happen to him for hurting her.

I think we're due for another Melina photo & I don't recall seeing this one anywhere...

new.jpg

The dress flatters her body & her eyes look so green! Of course, she's stunning as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back