Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
now,she is perfect...!and beautiful...and all... :D

she has 2 daughters one named Karina and the other girl Zoe?

Yep, that's correct. The eldest is Zoe is six & she's born in May. Karina Eleni, the second daughter is a January baby & she is three.

ok..I was wondering about the names because..
Zoe means Life..you can't call anyone Life but OK!>..
Karina I am not sure at all if it come from Katerina...anyway...nice greek! names!

I love that movie :D I heard that 2 that Melina was supposed to play in that movie, 2 bad :( I agree with you J, it would be fun :D

Has anyone got some nice pictures? We can't get enough of her :p

^^ I agree with you there, J. Her hair has become a lot lovelier, and her tan is like WHOA. :) And the roles, yeah, I like the development.

This past week i went to get my hair done and they have magazines there and it had a section with all of the csi women on it and how they do there hair. So i showed my hair dresser Melina and she looked at her and said that she was beautiful i said yeah...so i got my hair done just like Melina's and it looks like her. During the process everyone in the salon wanted to know what she played or plays on...so i start telling everything(mostly) about and i thought it was cool to just sit there and talk about Melina making others interested and i did......

man i really wish i was greek.... :p :lol:

hey forensic_nice experience...and nice hair I shall say!... :lol:

you wish you were greek but you better reconsider it -at least for the summer-because is really hot..! ;)

Wow, you've got your hair just like Melina? I'm jealous :p Yeah, it's fun to talk about Melina with other people who don't know her :p

WOW! :eek:...they really are beutiful...
and her hair are not curly but...wavy and is so different but very nice...! :D

Wow! Melina looks totally different. She has a fair complexion now and she's blonder & her curls are not as tight as they usually are. Even though she's changed from the last photos of her that were posted she still looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back