Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the Stella-centric episodes of season 2 yet, but I barely can't wait! And what about the psycho? Me really wants to know now! :)

I would love too to see Stella-centric eps in season 3. I really want to know how she's dealing with the whole Frankie thing.

Havent' had time to read all the thread, so... Could you explain me about this project?

roos I haven't seen the one with the psycho boyfriend but I know that she killed him in self defense after he put videos of them on the internet ,she found it out and broke up with him...Then the crazy part of him wake up and attacked her... :( :rolleyes:

csi_willows,of course we love her brain..without her brain she wouldn't be one of the best csi's and detectives! :D

mokis are you talking about the letter> :confused:we are supposed to write why we are fans of melina and j_ will send it to her..that.. :)
I said I'm taking the greek translation part! :D

thanks..I will try all of them later when I have much time...I was thinking the easier way! :lol: :lol:lol..
if anyone know please tell!>. :)

Thanks for that lovely photo of Melina Soraya! I'm surprised to see that she had fair skin back there but I guess the colour she has now came over time.

athens I recommend you check out Divine Providence which is filled with tons of info and interviews of Melina in which you can't find on google. The message board is really good as well and there quite a few old interviews there.

J, thanks! Never heard of that site. :) And uhm, Soraya, you already sent me the pic on MSN, but I still love it. She's so gorgeous and pwetty.

athens said:

mokis are you talking about the letter> :confused:we are supposed to write why we are fans of melina and j_ will send it to her..that.. :)
I said I'm taking the greek translation part! :D

Yup! I was talking about that... thanks for the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back