Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I can Stella advising the team to not touch the hot plates & there goes Danny, grabbing the plates right away. Afterwards there would be this cheesy flour fight in which Stella takes a bag of flour and dumps it right on Mac's head. Then she would stick olive oil in Danny's hair to piss him off.

:lol: I can see that too, cause you know Danny's going to do anything to piss her off or just not listen to her one, and I can see Mac doing stuff to flirt with her, and Linds will be the one that actually minds, and Flack will just throw stuff at Danny. :lol:

I hope Stella gets sweet stuff like whipped cream on Mac...she can have so much fun licking it off...or if she doesn't, we can :devil:

Hey, did you guys know this...

After being crowned Miss Columbus, was first runner-up in the 1986 Miss Ohio pageant.

I found that while I was surfing google. Maybe there are pictures of her pageant days somewhere on the net. I'll look...

^^I know I will if she doesn't!

{claps hands together} That'll be great blackmail -- I mean, that'll be great pics of her! And I didn't know that. Wow.

*Hops in again*. Guys, I think I'm now officially a Stella-lover. I really love her in Providence and CSI:NY, the two Stella-series shown in Holland.

when i saw her in those pics i totally died OMG...shes soo beautiful....plus i love the dress. I really want to meet her.

oh and thanx for the pictures Bluegirl. :)

We're glad! RoosCSILover :D

^You & Me Both.....

Hey J! I gotta plan! Lets figure out a way to meet her?

Okay so we send her a letter. What kind of letter?..

J's holding them hostage and won't give them to anyone.

I wanna see those pageant pics! :lol: Hey all! I'm back.... and writing! I'm looking for the pageant pics right now, but no luck... :(

i will look around for some new pics for here.. Maybe that will make you happy Cassie im just kidding but i will get some pics..

here some from providence:

ooh where's the firey one from?

I got a couple...

120g.jpg

120e.jpg

120d.jpg

121b.jpg

I have a feeling some of these have been here before, but it's hard to remember. And I'm not sure how to do that picture link thing...thumbnail? which, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back