Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I think she kind've looked surprised to see all those cameras there, snapping photos of her. I wonder what she was staying there for. Maybe they were shooting something for the show...

*jumps in*
Hello everybody! I just started to watch CSI:NY but I can say that I'm gonna love it. (Not just because of my beloved actor Eddie Cahill... *sighs*)
I already know Melina from "Providence" (but I think I like her more at CSI...) and was very pleased to see her again in one of my fav shows (CSI in regular); so I will visit this lovely thread from now on, too. (and I just realized that I know some posters here already :D )
*jumps off again to read a lot of Stella-Stuff :eek: *

Yay, another Stella & Melina fan has joined us! Welcome :D!

OT: I didn't know about Melina until the start of the show. I've probably heard of her in the past but I didn't become a fan until now. I know a lot of people have supported her since her Providence days but sadly I'm not one of them. However, I'm just grateful that there are reruns of that show now :lol:.

...what was her role in providence??like stella or something different??where I am :cool:I don't think it ever showed sooo! :rolleyes:

*nod* And I'm surprised how well she plays totally evil too. She really made many Due South fans hate Victoria lol.

Only a very good actress can make someone hate or love the character they're playing and Melina is capable of that. She can make you connect with her character on a certain aspect in a way other actresses can't & that's what makes her so great & talented.

jorja_fan86 said:
Only a very good actress can make someone hate or love the character they're playing and Melina is capable of that. She can make you connect with her character on a certain aspect in a way other actresses can't & that's what makes her so great & talented.

That is so very true, J. She's amazing at what she does!

Seriously, I would love to see her & Lisa Edelstein do some movie together. Having two of the most beautiful, kick ass & smartest woman on the silver screen would be awesome. Plus, they kind've look alike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back