Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
Okay so we send her a letter. What kind of letter?..

J's holding them hostage and won't give them to anyone.
um..like from everyone in here say like one sentence and then puts it together. :confused:

um..like from everyone in here say like one sentence and then puts it together.

Thats a great beginning of a letter, i agree with it. Good idea Forensic nerd ...

and Mel23 the one in the fire is from the show Providence but i dont know witch epi because i havent seen it yet here on the tv..

Natalie_Emily, I love the middle Providence pic. Though, I love them all.. but that episode was aired here in Holland last week.

oke but the are still airing now but all the time i had work around the time it was aired. so im going to watch it today.. i saw that epi to, sorry im just a little confussed today.,. :(

Nathalie_Emily said:
um..like from everyone in here say like one sentence and then puts it together.

Thats a great beginning of a letter, i agree with it. Good idea Forensic nerd ...

and Mel23 the one in the fire is from the show Providence but i dont know witch epi because i havent seen it yet here on the tv..
thanx...see ive always wanted to write to Melina some how and well now it wont be that hard to think of what to say or ask! :D

darn, even though it hasn't been noticed, I gotta apologize for my posting method on those pics, I totally forgot about the photobucket rule. Sorry.

thanks for those pictures of her you added..always good!..
forensicnerd I love Stella in your signature :)
I'm sure J_[as you say]will find a way to send Melina the letter you are talking about! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back