Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
athens said:
thanks for those pictures of her you added..always good!..
forensicnerd I love Stella in your signature :)
I'm sure J_[as you say]will find a way to send Melina the letter you are talking about! :D
thanx..and yes J could find i way... :D

Hey guys I'm back *waves :p* Roos you went on the Melina tour whaha :p Spain was great, they've got olive oil in Spain J :p But I think this one is not so good as the Greek olive oil :p

:lol: Who doesn't love Greek food? I mean, there's gyros, souvlaki, roast lamb, loukoumades, frappes etc. *drools* Um, OT...

I think it would be a wonderful idea if we all wrote a few sentences on why we like Melina. You could pm your phrases to me and in a creative way I'll combine the setences into some sort of collage and then after that I'll mail it over to Melina. I could try my best to translate what you all wrote into Greek as well to make it even cooler. I'm sure it'll make Melina's day to know that her fans appreciate her and her work. Once everyone gives their input we'll set a deadline and see how it goes from there. It should be awesome :D.

Lynn, I can't find those pagent(sp) photos anywhere :(.

I recommend having a roast leg of lamb with oregano potatoes or if you prefer seafood try kalamari which is basically fried squid.

OT: I agree that it's a great project. Melina seems to be an underdog compared to Carmine or Hill and she's just as good as them so it'll be great for her to know that she has fans who really support her and admire her. If anyone has any ideas of how to present the fan phrases let me know here or via pm, whatever works. I cannot wait :D.

i'll pm you when i think of something to write, greek food sounds a whole lot better than mexican food anyone ever tried 'menudo'(not the boy band) basically it's cow stomach don't sound so good huh, but it's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back