Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Melina owns other property in America or elsewhere in the world. I bet she has a nice house or apartment somewhere in Greece and she travels there by a private yacht. But hey, if I made that much $$$ I'd buy a place in Greece too or a ranch in LA too :lol:. She's probably like god back in her home country...

:lol: She's like a modern day Athena walking the earth. I wonder if she has any family over in central Greece, where all my relatives are. I would be so excited if I were to ever bump into her as I was walking on the streets of Steni.

:lol: If I manage to speak I will. Anyway, since Melina is so pretty she deserves to have another photo of her posted here:

tehcurles.jpg

I want her curls...

Wow, next time I'm in Akron I'm gonna stop at "Temo's Candy Company" which is the candy shop her family owns. Also, her and her husband own a Greek restaurant in the Columbus, Ohio, suburb of Powell, Ohio but I dunno what the name of the restaurant is. Wikipedia, where I got this info from, never metioned it.

Probably.

Hey, has anyone seen the photos of Melina that BlueGirl posted in the NY photo thread near the top of the page? If not I suggest checking it out 'cause Melina looks better then ever! Her dress & necklace are so lovely!

*eta* Here is the link to the thread. It should be the sixth or seventh post from the bottom of the page, after keich posted.

omg! She looks so beautiful in those pics! and that dress looks AMAZING on her. She's really looking smokin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back