Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^yes we are!!..don't let me start :devil: saying the reasons coz I'm one who likes history :p..duh,ok back to stella_melina>people that are away from their country are more passionate and appreciate it more.. :)

athens said:
^^yes we are!!..don't let me start :devil: saying the reasons coz I'm one who likes history :p..duh,ok back to stella_melina>people that are away from their country are more passionate and appreciate it more.. :)

That is extremely true. Being away from your home country with your heritage makes you even more proud and I'm sure the same goes for Melina :).

Nathalie_Emily, those photos that you posted of Melina from her Providence days are very lovely. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the S3 promo photos of her...

mel_I am reading the rps in the fanfiction section here!!...have you ever written anything and complete it?? :rolleyes:...I can't see the episode of csiny tonight here and I am quite angry and sad :mad: :(..I've read ALL of the fictions @ fanfiction and LJ and fanficathon...aaaaaahm...I'll start crying I've already missed an episode..

I tried to tape the one Sat night and was ticked when the recorder turned out to have been programmed wrong. GRR, ARGH!

I've finished a couple short fics but got sidetracked on my long one when my computer crashed. Hoping to get back to it soon.

Same here. Anyway, it's time for another photo and this time it's taken from Zoo York:

sopretty.jpg

She looks really pretty in this photo and I really like her eye makeup.

Wow, I completely agree, That's a very beautiful pic you found, J. She looks amazing in it, her eye make up, is completely working for her.

Thanks :). See, she doesn't even have to smile and she looks nice in photos. Take this one for instance:

allsad.jpg

This one is from Wasted. She did so well playing out her emotions at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back