Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree, the banter between her and the guys are pricless. Who could forget that cigar store scene with Flack or when she approached Danny to let him know that he can ask for beauty tips anytime :lol:. I love how she's not afraid to let loose with the guys and not act like a snooty superior to them which is a major turnoff. She's pretty funny with Hammerback as well. She's a guys kinda gal.

Hey MrsG welcome to the thread! Pull up a seat and hang with us awhile, and congrats once again on being a mod! :D

*slips J 50 bucks* How's that? Am I in?

A guys kinda gal? lmao. That just sounds so hilarious to me right now for some reason.

Stella and Flack have one of the coolest friendships on the show! I love how they joke with each other. And the look she gave him in "Stuck on You" when he was reading the journal about sleeping with many women cracked me up!

Stella is always so at ease with the guys--it's a fun side of her character.

:lol: That's perfect.

Yeah, she's definitely strikes me as a guys gal. I just don't see her spending her weekends chatting about the latest gossip over a round of Cosmopolitan. Well, I'm sure she has friends who are girls but they're probably the ones from her orphanage and from high school. Besides, I doubt any of the guys could last a round of shopping with her :lol:.

now you said orphanage,wow,she seems so go0d with this thing ,she is soooooo strong..she learned to be alone :( but she doesn't hate the other people instead ,she is being really good with everyone.. :)

Exactly! She doesn't dwell on her past and she doesn't hate others who had a better childhood then her. She's not bitter at all. She tries to make the best of her future life, not what took place long ago. She's a very strong person for doing that and I know because I have a foster home three doors down from my place. I believe she stayed at St.Basil's orphange which is a Greek Orthodox place. Speaking of which, is she Orthodox or Catholic 'cause her dad is Catholic(Italian) & her mom is Orthodox(Greek) but she did that Greek sign off the cross in Three Generations Ate Enough so I guess that makes her Orthodox. Maybe she could celebrate Greek Easter with the team next year...

j in that episode she made the cross but if I remember well she put her hand in the water..[I'm not sure]...I think we don't do that..[orthodox]...anyway..if they even dare make a greek easter...they will have to eat A LOT of food! ;)...and they won't stop because the most of the fooda re delecious! :p...

I'd love to see the egg smash thingy....it'd be hilarious with either Danny or Flack.

"Aww, man, my eggs are defective, she keeps winning!"

:lol: She would so kick the team's asses since she's such an expert in egg smashing. Maybe they could also attend Easter mass with her as a change of pace since I think they're all Catholic. Then again, I could be wrong...

I dunnos, but I want to see the egg smashing too! That would be so hilarious. I can see them laughing about it, and making weird jokes.

:lol: The thing is, who would clean up the mess? Stella would make an excuse that since she boiled & coloured the eggs red she shouldn't have to clean up the shells. I can see Danny sticking behind, mumbling curse words under his breath as he picks up the garbage. Meanwhile, Stella would teach the team some Greek Easter customs. I just love it how her and Melina are proud of their Greek heritage :D.

Danny will got the tough job...poor danny..I don't think you will find anyone greek that is not proud about being greek..maybe them who live in greece but when they go abroad they realise what their country means... :rolleyes:anyway..cleaning and especially eggs is not something you do for fun.. ;)

:lol: Nobody likes cleanup duty. Greeks have so much to be proud of and that's the reason why we're so patriotic. I mean, we deserve to act like that right ;).

What I've noticed is that everytime Melina is interviewed her Greek heritage is always metioned. I mean, she danced to Zorba the Greek music on Ellen & on Craig Ferguson she talked about her expierence with her sister on a naked beach in Greece. Seeing her being so proud makes me really happy :D. HELLLASSSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back