Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
CharmedHeiress said:
Yup Mac and Flack totally work together. Then again, she has chemistry with everyone. Unless she's kicking their asses.

Stella rocks when she's kicking people's asses. I love it, she's just like hi. BOOM! k.thanks.. I love Stella..

RoosCSILover said:
I wonder if she'll! I'm supporting the Greek! :lol:

Bravo file! You're going for the right team ;).

I wonder if Melina does watch any sports on tv. Maybe she'll be like me and wave a huge Greek flag everytime Greece plays :lol:.

My mom drove down to West Broadway aka Greek town and while she honked her horn at all the fellow Greeks in their cars while blasting Greek music and as she did that I waved my Greek flag out the window. The streets were packed with Greek people dancing on the streets and waving their flags. You couldn't drive anywhere! I'll never forget that day. VIVA HELLAS!!!

OT: I wonder what Melina did that day. If she was in Greece that day she must've partied with all the crazy fans :D.

:lol: Now that would be an interesting sight to behold. I'm sure Melina has no problem dancing in a Greek resturant but she'll probably need a shot of ouzo to do it...hehe just kidding.

no kidding!!..most of greek people looooooooooooove dancing and noice i might say![not all but you know ;)] :lol:

Y'know, Melinda over at Divine Providence metioned that Syd, Melina's character on Providence danced Greek in one episode. I think it would be awesome if Stella taught the team how to dance to the music of "Zorba the Greek" :).

i would say funny too..now think mac stella danny flack lindsay hawkes and sid with their hands on each other's shoulder and trying to make the moves... :lol:
oh,I forgot ,and breaking plates all over the lab while the are dancing

athens said:
i would say funny too..now think mac stella danny flack lindsay hawkes and sid with their hands on each other's shoulder and trying to make the moves... :lol:
oh,I forgot ,and breaking plates all over the lab while the are dancing.

:lol: Don't forget the occasional "Opa's" and shots of ouzo. I bet if Melina was to ever co-write an episode she would probably incorporate her Greek heritage in there somewhere.

I agree, CSI:Greek sounds awesome, especially if it was set in Santorini or Crete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back