Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

^^ AMEN on that one Top!! I was dang pumped to see that...I have to admit he would need a sexy car to be my player. :devil: *ehm* What is wrong with me today! :lol:

The return of Marty is making me a happy woman indeed. He was on 24 in the beginning of that show's season, so that's probably why he was unavailable to do NY. But he's back now! :devil: :D

^^ Pssh other jobs...he should be devoted to Pino... :lol: However the fact that he's coming back endears me to him...and the fact that he's very easy on the eyes...damn the eye candy on CSI:NY...I swear...it's too much! :p

I wonder if he'll work with Hammerback...that'd be an interesting dynamic.

They just did something like that on Bones too...without the prescription drugs part. "Superhero in the Alley" had a kid who died while trying to play a superhero and save someone.

^^ I seem to recall a superhero themed death on a 'Crossing Jordan' ep I came across the other day too. Huh...weird...is this a running theme amongst writers that we have yet to figure out?? ;)

I'm not sure if any further details have been posted here about Kid Rock's upcoming appearance on NY. But I found a little bit of info.

Story details reported at starpulse.com:

After a limousine driver is killed after a concert, Kid Rock becomes apart of the murder inquiry. Anthony Zuiker says, "He's actually an integral part of the forensics mystery."

This episode will air in May. I think it might be called "All Access." This isn't confirmed though, so I'm not positive.

^He's playing himself, isn't he? That sounds cool!

OK...I have looked through this thread and couldn't find anything so if this is a repeat I am sooo sorry:

As per TVGuide March 20-26, article on Carmine Giovinazzo:

"Danny's past is going to catch up with him and it WON'T be pretty. The story line is going to be what Danny went through before he was a cop and is going to put me in a real predicament and be real intense." explains Carmine. A body is going to be unearthed in the end zone of Giants Stadium, the discovery is surprisingly linked to Danny and the mysterious world of Tanglewood, his old gang of street thugs." Also stated by Carmine, "Danny will be in more troublesome situations, on the edge of being fired."

I have also read in TV Guide, March 27-April 2;

Rock Rolls on CSI:NY: The May 3rd epi of CSI:NY kicks off with a Kick Rock concert, but "this won't be a novelty stunt where he opens the show up and disappears," promises creator Zuiker. He tapped the platinum-selling urban coyboy (real name: Robert James Ritchie) to play himself in a story about the murder of a limo driver. Rock will have three meaty scenes with Gary Sinise's Det Mac Taylor after evidence makes him Suspect No. 1. Zuiker says,"He's actually an integral part of the forensic mystery."

^Sounds like a cool episode! Kid Rock playing himself should be interesting. Welcome to the forum, LNS4E! :) For future reference, if you have something to add to your post, just click the edit button at the top of your post and add it in.

Longtime lurker who joined to through in this tad bit of info.

I looked up spoilers for "Run Silent, Run Deep" and found it was actually a title of a WWII movie. However, when I read the review, it put me in mind of Mac, Danny and the Tanglewood boys ...

"'Wartime clash of the titans...Gable and Lancaster' He's like a Captain Ahab, fervently determined to sink the Japanese destroyer that took the lives of his former crew members a year earlier, just as Ahab ran after the whale. His motives are questioned by the man originally selected to be Captain, his second in command Burt Lancaster ... It's the clash of wills between these strong personalities that gives the film its punch and keeps the situation tense and taut until the final battle"

and

"The clash between the two men is obvious, but they put their personal differences behind them, and head for a long lasting combat mission, which against orders, will include Gable's return visit to the forbidden area 7 of the Bunko Straits."

This is what the Futon Critic said about the actual episode

"After being unable to jail the leader of the Tanglewood Boys a year before, Mac makes it his mission to succeed this time, but he's shocked when the evidence puts Danny at the crime scene instead. "

Similarities?

Sorry it is such a long post ...

^^ Oh yeah I can see the similarities. I mean the clash of two strong willed men?? Come on that is so apparent! Thanks for posting this...I hope Mac and Danny can 'put their personal differences behind them' and they can nail Sonny once and for all! It probably won't happen that way, but one can dream! :p

Can a mod maybe pin this thread all the way up, just like the Spoiler threads in CSI and CSI: Miami?

So Are you going to say "Live and Let Die" is going to have simarities to a Bond flick? 'Cause it originally was, you know. :lol:

The question is will it be:

Taylor, Mac Taylor

or

Messer, Danny Messer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back