Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Flack and Danny working together? Bring on the hottness! I cant wait. I'm glad they are mixing the cast around some more this season. Lately it's been the same people working together on every single case.

Necorphila Americana looks interesting. I'm glad Jane is back. Her and Mac have quite the flirtation going on int he first season, No? ;)

Flack and Danny! Ah, yes! That is why I loved "Blood, Sweat, and Tears." The case they worked together---hot, hot! I will enjoy seeing them work on a case together (again) since they haven't been around each other much this year.

Yes, I think Jane sort of liked Mac. I am curious to see why they brought her back since she has been MIA all season. Perhaps, it's just for DNA sampling. I really liked her character (and her British accent). I hope she continues as a recurring character.

Details for a new episode "Live or Let Die."

"Live or Let Die" -- When a helicopter containing a liver from an organ donor is hijacked from the roof of a Manhattan hospital, and a medical intern is killed in the process, the CSIs must find the perpetrators and the liver before the transplant patient dies, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, March 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. [n]Rob Bailey directed the episode with a story by Michael Daly and series star Gary Sinise[/b] and a teleplay by Pam Veasey, one of the series' executive producers.

Mac, Sheldon, Danny and Det. Flack's only witness is an unconscious helicopter pilot, but their initial clues lead the CSIs to suspect that the helicopter hijacking may have been an inside job. Meanwhile, the rape and murder of a restaurant hostess found in an alley shocks Stella and Lindsay when they discover that she anonymously engaged in phone sex with her patrons, leaving a suspect list a mile long.

Gary's writing now? Cool! Sounds like a cool plot. But why is it investigated by the boy's club? They should've had Maka join the girls, make it a party, complete Bryan Adams, and the boys being too shy to ask the girls to dance, so they'd all be in opposite sides of the room, all whispering and giggling.

I don't know.

Jane back?! That's cool, I missed that. Gary writing is also interesting and Danny and Flack on a case by themselfs. :)

Coll beans. Gary writing an episode. Looks like it will be a good episode. All the boys. Thats going to be awesome. I hope Jane continues as a recurring character too. Until they become like LV and all we see now are lab techs. Sometimes Hodges gets more screen time then Greg! I hope NY doesn't become like that.

ummm Aiden possibly come back for an episode, Tanglewood 2 and intense action me likey can't wait :D
kaia

Gary writing, or at least coming up with the storyline? Sweet! That episode sounds really good. NY is really picking back up!

Apparently the new TV Guide has info about Tangelwood 2...I haven't seen it yet but it was posted on LJ. I dont want to link to a private journal though as that's where the community page post was linked.

Apparently there's a body found that connects to Danny's old Tangelwood gang and something about "it's not gonna be pretty".

Thanks for sharing, Mel23! I cant wait for the next instalement of Tanglewood. If Tvguide is doing a thing on it, it cant be that far away, right?

Well, apparently they are re-running "Tanglewood" on April 5. It's possible they are running that to set up for Tanglewood 2 the next week...(pure speculation, I don't actually know anything).

Diamond girl, I'm with you. Never liked Jane. She needs to keep her mitts off my man. Besides, I don't think he liked her. She seems too aggressive. :mad:

I have been watching Season Two since the start but I don't understand what happened and why the lab is so different.

What happened to Jane and Doc?

No clue on the second one but I heard that they moved offices to a high rise...I just don't know wny they did it.

The lab is different because they're in a new building this season. I think the only mention that they made of it was to have Stella carrying a box into her new office in the opening episode (I think it was that episode, anyway). Other than that, I guess we're just supposed to know. :rolleyes: I think the only lab person to make it from S1 was that girl who told Hawkes and Danny about the sand in "Dancing with the fishes."--at least, I think she's from S1. I remember her as the girl who told Aiden about the cornmeal on the kid's face in "Officer Blue" even though the episode description of DwtF on cbs.com says that the girl is new...anyway, my point is that they apparently opted to totally change their roster of lab people--which is a shame, because I really liked Dr. Giles. In fact, they seem to have opted to constantly change the lab people within S2 because very few people have been on the show for very long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back