Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

pinkforensics said:
If the writers decide to hijack the D/L 'ship, I will incredibly disappointed, because I don't want to see their relationship used as a silly plot stunt.

CSI: NY has gone off the deep end, for me, and I think that throwing in a romance between a loved character and a hated character wont go over too well with the majority of the viewers. The writers have been going all out for plot stints, too, I wouldnt be suprised at all if they do just drain it for all its worth.

Also, I might just throw up if I have to watch something Sam/Martin-esque for the season, because while those two have chemistry, Carmine and Anna dont.

I sort of bought D/L in the earlier episodes but now I just don't see it

I'd rather see a relationship develop over three seasons than twenty-three episodes with forced chemistry, IMO.

That's all that I've got there. And my reasons go on and on.

tuesdaymorning said:
I'd rather see a relationship develop over three seasons than twenty-three episodes with forced chemistry, IMO.

That's all that I've got there. And my reasons go on and on.

I agree, their relationship should develop. I disagree with the forced chemistry, but to each his/her own, right? :)

I don't know if I've said this but I do agree with the feeling they're cramming too much drama into too few eps. They should have either started a few of the threads early on and let us see how the chars handle it through the season or saved one or two of them until the beginning of S3 and we could have seen the same thing.

I mean, especially Danny, are they wanting him to go insane? The poor boy is going to need serious therapy. (we can volunteer, I bet we can make him feel better <g>)

I said somewhere else that in Blood on the Sun, he has a tremor and anxiety problems. I'd LOVE to see that play out onscreen with everything happening to him right now. It went away by the end but it'd be back like tenfold or 100fold by the end of this season.

Mel23 said:
I don't know if I've said this but I do agree with the feeling they're cramming too much drama into too few eps. They should have either started a few of the threads early on and let us see how the chars handle it through the season or saved one or two of them until the beginning of S3 and we could have seen the same thing.

It is a little too much all at once. This stuff couldn't be spread out a little more?

I mean, especially Danny, are they wanting him to go insane? The poor boy is going to need serious therapy. (we can volunteer, I bet we can make him feel better <g>)

I said somewhere else that in Blood on the Sun, he has a tremor and anxiety problems. I'd LOVE to see that play out onscreen with everything happening to him right now. It went away by the end but it'd be back like tenfold or 100fold by the end of this season.

That's interesting--I could totally see Danny with that kind of issue. He really is going to be a wreck by the end of the season.

Ok, I need to know, does Aiden get killed?
Personally I don't get the whole D/L shipper thing, I hate it, I don't think they have chemistry together like Aiden and Danny. ( I know Aiden is gone and I should stop dwelling) Also I don't like Lindsay I have tried but I can't. I have started losing intrest in the programme because I think the writers have changed the show it is not as good as it was. I'm in the UK so I'm behind in episodes but what I have seen I am not impressed

^Yes, Aiden gets killed.

And I am right there with you about Lindsay, lilkimi88. :)

Noooo, deep down in my heart I there was little hope that she would come back because they didn't kill her when she decided to leave.
Thank you Top41 for the confirmation and the Lindsay think.

^I was definitely disappointed to hear she was being killed as well. I liked that she wasn't killed in her original exit, and I think it's more than a little cheap that they're killing her now.

I don't think that Adien is in the burned car as seen in the preview, I think the producers are trying to throw us off the track.

Nahh. The way that the previews are done for CSI: NY tend to give away the entire episode. You dont really even need to watch the first half.

I'd agree, Showtime. I mean, in the past month they pretty much gave everything away for the CSI-centric "Run Silent Run Deep" and "All Access" via preview. Now they've given the plot on this one.

I can understand from the viewpoint of "Entice the viewers to watch by letting 'em know it's Aiden and not just some random crispy critter", but instead of Danny shouting, Pratt in the hot seat, etc., I think it would have been most eerie and dramatic if they had just ended the preview with the computer sketch of Aiden done from the skull--and fade to black.

In the case of aresanob.com, they definitely overdid it. I liked having the uncertainty of what happened at Stella's apartment to have her kill Frankie, and by checking out that preview, watching the actual epi was almost a downer. You almost got a play-by-play a week early from that website.

In some cases, they really need to realize that less is more. Give us enough to interest us, but not so much that there's no point in watching the episode.

^True! NY's previews are the worst with that. CSIs don't tell you anything about the episode (or they didn't really last season--they have improved a bit), while Miami's give just the right amount away. But NY's basically reveal everything, and that's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back