Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to ask something..flack isnt a CSI?personally-even i will see those episodes in few months-i want to see stella near flack as he was in her case..

keich said:
Nope, he's not. He's a homicide detective, doesn't do lab work. :)

Although we have seen him in a lab coat, once. And mighty fine he looked in it too. He occasionally helps out with reconstructions - like Mac and the steering-lock gun, or Aiden and the motorbikes.

Not that this should be mean and all, but maybe Flack should get himself in more situations like this.

His hair looks oddly attractive. Mostly in the second pic. You know, hair flipping up a bit in the front.

Just me.

It's been said that Danny may be disarming the bomb. I don't see it. I mean, he's good, but he's not that good. I'm thinking that they have no idea who is doing these bombs, and they have to figure it out. I don't see Danny disarming the bomb, but he may be doing his forensic stuff with it like fingerprints and such...

*cries*
MY FLACKIEE!!!!! *weeps some more* did you see his chest rising up and down?
and WHY does mac have to go and hold his hand. IT SHOULD BE DANNY!!!
*goes off to watch it about 5 million more times*

Dingbat said:
It's been said that Danny may be disarming the bomb. I don't see it. I mean, he's good, but he's not that good. I'm thinking that they have no idea who is doing these bombs, and they have to figure it out. I don't see Danny disarming the bomb, but he may be doing his forensic stuff with it like fingerprints and such...

I don't see Danny disarming the bomb either. We've never heard anything about Danny having bomb squad experience. It's much more likely he's going into a dangerous situation to look for evidence.

I'm confused. Wasn't last week's ep supposed to have something about Mac's time in Beirut? Or is it this week?

Ah. Cool. Like someone else said, I wonder how they'll show it...Gary looks yummy in uniform but 20years younger is a stretch.

Hopefully Stella will be there to comfort him if you get my drift <g>

Mel23 said:
Ah. Cool. Like someone else said, I wonder how they'll show it...Gary looks yummy in uniform but 20years younger is a stretch.

Hopefully Stella will be there to comfort him if you get my drift <g>

Oh I get it alright! :devil:

Okay, here was me thinking that I was going to get Eddie Cahill screen time on the finale...now it looks like he's going to get hammered in the first ten minutes and I'm going to be stuck with Lindsay emoting for the rest of the show while we wait for Danny to fly in with his new bomb disarming skills and save the day.

Not happy. Not happy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back