Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Now I actually would like to see more about Mac's Marine days, even though I'm not a huge fan of the 'flashback' tool.

And I agree, Flack's face is waaay too pretty to get marred up. No touchy the pretty blue eyes and face! *heh*

The Danny/Lindsay thing - I don't want to get my hopes up that it will be anything really 'big'...because then they'll probably just have some thing like...

Danny: "Hey Montana, howyadoin'?"
Lindsay: "Fine. Quite callin' me Montana."
:exit scene:

...and that's it. *snerk* I've learned not to give into promo hype, especially during Sweeps for things like relationship info.
It usually all that it is... just hype.

Now Aiden getting attacked and killed...THAT will be interesting. She should have attacked Pratt with her lips...

...beat him to death with them or something. :devil: :D

AlamoMel said:
Now Aiden getting attacked and killed...THAT will be interesting. She should have attacked Pratt with her lips...

...beat him to death with them or something. :devil: :D

Hahahahahahaha, well put, well put.

I've learned not to give into promo hype, especially during Sweeps for things like relationship info.
It usually all that it is... just hype.

I agree on this one - I'm really hoping for some sort of Danny/Lindsay storyline, but I'm not sure... The interview with Carmine foreshadowed on something happening, and I think the writers officially opened that door this week when Sid told Lindsay that Danny's got a crush on her (and her smile may have alluded to the fact that she's happy about it! Yay!) I've been rooting for them for awhile, so we'll see if anything develops... I'm hoping it will... I just wrote this in another thread, but the short version -- IMO, I think the Danny/Lindsay thing is possibly the first feasible and [at least somewhat] realistic romantic storyline. If you look at CSI -- The whole Sara/Grissom thing -- GAAH. Was not a fan, glad they shot that down, that was just ODD. There was the Catherine/Warrick line that sort of surfaced a bit, but got shot down in season 6 when Warrick got hitched. SPOILER:
Warrick, though, is reportedly getting divorced from Tina at the season finale... An interview with the writers revealed that they thought the storyline was just too sweet to NOT return back to!
--End Spoiler!

Anyway, that's my bit.

If killing Aiden brings Danny and Lindsay together in that romantic thing the writers were putting up in the air, then I'm so done with this show. So done.

Don't care if Eddie and Carmine are lovely to look at. I'm done.

tuesdaymorning said:
If killing Aiden brings Danny and Lindsay together in that romantic thing the writers were putting up in the air, then I'm so done with this show. So done.

Same here. No offense to DnL shippers but I don't buy that ship AT. ALL. I seriously wonder if we're watching the same show sometimes. Killing off Aiden would be a cheap and sick way to bring Danny and Lindsay together even if I *did* buy that ship.

I was never a Danny/Aiden shipper either, I just saw them as really close friends.

tuesdaymorning said:

I agree. I think it's cheap bring two people together like that.

Carrieattheprom said:
tuesdaymorning said:

Same here. No offense to DnL shippers but I don't buy that ship AT. ALL. I seriously wonder if we're watching the same show sometimes. Killing off Aiden would be a cheap and sick way to bring Danny and Lindsay together even if I *did* buy that ship.

I was never a Danny/Aiden shipper either, I just saw them as really close friends.

Count me in the crowd that rushes out the door if TPTB take Danny and Lindsay there in the wake of Aidan's death. Not cool at all.

Exactly. It's not the fact that I'm against them, I just do not think it's fair at all to bring them together like that.

It should be from a happy, sweet moment. Not one that results in a friend closest to him.

I doubt that will happen. The promo pics for Heros dont suggest that. Besides, does Lindsay seem like the kind of person to say 'Oh, sorry your friend died, wanna go do it?' I know some people dont like her, but even she wouldn't do that. I think she'll just be there as a friend.

summer89 said:
I'm feelin a little :confused: Is this right:
The next ep is the one where Mac gets a slap, the one after that is where Aiden dies :( and the one after that is when Flack gets blown up :( :(-if so it's gonna be insane!!!!

WH-WH-WHAT??!!

I just like ate half my keyboard.

Angie

yeah, apparently instead of spacing out the s/l, they cram it into the last eps.

Although, I'm pretty sure people would have complained if Aiden was killed right after leaving. And Stella being attacked was more powerful because she grew to care for Frankie.

And yes, while this is a lot of drama in a short period of time, please remember that we essentially did not have Feb. sweeps, and if we had, I think some of this would have been done then.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I doubt that will happen. The promo pics for Heros dont suggest that. Besides, does Lindsay seem like the kind of person to say 'Oh, sorry your friend died, wanna go do it?' I know some people dont like her, but even she wouldn't do that. I think she'll just be there as a friend.

Does she? Truthfully? Yes. As of right now, we barely know anything about her character much from what we've recieved and I can see her just sneaking in and making moves by 'comforting'. It happens.

And the promo pics, mostly the one with them around the table, you never know what can happen after they leave.

I'm just saying, if they do that, I'm done with the CSI Fandom since CSI:NY is really the only one I watch.

Okay I am a Lindsay fan and I love D/L and would love to see them together. But even I will be seriously mad at the writers use Aiden's excuse as an excuse to put those together. I have only actually seen a few episodes pre-Grand Centural but I am personally upset over the fact that Aiden is going to die in the next episode. I remember when I watched the preview after I finished watching my recording of Stealing Home being seriously upset over the preview even though I had heard all ready that she may be killed off in that episode. I was actually upset to the point I missed the first few minutes of CSI Las Vegas because I just couldn't settle down and make myself watch the show.

Another thing that I have been wondering about what exactly does TPTB stand for? I am still a bit new with the CSI fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back