Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

^I agree, it's a major misstep. Especially coming on the heels of Stella's episode.

I don't mind about some drama, but I really don't get it why they put it all in the final 5 episodes. The season has more than 5 episodes! I hope they do that better for season 3.

I agree Daisy there has been very little drama up until the end of this season and now they are trying to cram it into the last 5 episodes. Season 3 needs to have the drama more equally spaced out.

Here's what TVGuide.com has for the finale "Charge of this Post"
The second season ends with a CSI team member being seriously injured when a bomb explodes in an office building during a homicide investigation. As Mac tries to help his fallen partner, he flashes back to a 1983 Beirut bombing when he attempted to save the life of a fellow marine and failed. The probe reveals that the bomber has planted other explosive devices across the city and plans to set them off within a few hours using cell phones to trigger them.

hmmm.......I wonder who Mac will turn to when he flashes back to those years as a marine. And I wonder who the 'fallen partner' is, it doesn't sound like it could be Aiden, she dies, she doesn't recover.

I also read in Carmine's interview, that something is going to happen between Danny and Lindsay, but he didn't go into detail...of course lol

As Mac tries to help his fallen partner, he flashes back to a 1983 Beirut bombing when he attempted to save the life of a fellow marine and failed.
Ooh, that'll be interesting to see...

And I wonder who the 'fallen partner' is
Previous spoilers say it'll be Flack who gets injured.

pizzapie said:
As Mac tries to help his fallen partner, he flashes back to a 1983 Beirut bombing when he attempted to save the life of a fellow marine and failed.

AWESOME. I've always wanted to know more about Mac's marine days; that storyline has always been one I've hoped will be visited and one that always interested me, because of how a person's past shapes their future. That has the potential to be an awesome storyline; better than ones we've seen already - and it'd take something pretty good to top that.

Mac flashing back to his Marine days? I agree that has the potential to be AWESOME!!!!

KimAZ said:
Mac flashing back to his Marine days? I agree that has the potential to be AWESOME!!!!

Yeah, I totally agree. I cannot wait for that episode! I've always wanted to know more about Mac and his days in the marines!

binglexjells said:

I didn't even know the US had troops is Lebanon in 1983, why were we there?

Sorry I'm a fan of history.

Apparently US and French troops were stationed in Lebanon because of violene in Israel. Here is a Wikipedia article on a 1983 bombing against those troops. I wonder if the episode will refer specifically to this incident.
nerd.gif

egh, history is not my strong point....but CSI is lol. I agree that the storyline for Mac would be AMAZING! Marine life is always intresting, especailly flashbacks of it. They are bond to do flashbacks, that would be so awesome to actually see some scenes of Mac in the marines. My dad was in the Navy, I would have loved to have seen him in action back then! lol

Cool, flashbacks. Should be interesting.

And again, the simiiarities between Bones and NY are eerie...Bones also is dealing with military stuff, albiet next week. Flashbacks, check, soldier death, check...
*wants to know who at CBS and who at Fox are sharing ideas LOL*

Mac and flashback ... that sounds awesome, tne final has some great potential.

am i having allusination or we see aida n being attacked by pratt in the preview of stealing home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back