Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

i just saw mac getting slapped
that was really hard i was like omg how can they make me wait that long to c it lol
does any one have a time machine :) i can use to c what happens loll :)

hiya folks...

I have a question, and had no Idea where it was right to post it, so I do it here. Did anyone know when the third season starts? I mean only two Eps. and then it's over... many months without our show...without SMACked scenes :eek: *ok come down...take a deep breath and let it out slowly* :rolleyes: hope anyone can help me with that...

Thanks in advance, Jonesey

New seasons usualy start last week of september? Or the week before that. So it's gonna be a long, long summer...

Thanks for the answer Daisy.... Jesus,that would definitely be a very long summer :eek:

sounds like it, although it may be sooner than I get new Bones eps. I'm still gonna have a long withdrawl period and need large amounts of reruns and fanfic to tide me over LOL.

Ok, so another just a bit off topic...when does the the second season come out on DVD? Around the same time season three starts? I don't think I can wait that long... :p

Hey you guys. I found this on TVGUIDE.COM, this is the episode that Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn) will return:

Heroes Wed, May 10 10:00 PM CBS

A marine corporal is found stabbed to death in Central Park during a military celebration and the investigation reveals that the victim was severely beaten before he died. Across town, a woman's badly burned body is discovered in a torched car that was set on fire in an alley, and Mac is shocked when he learns the identity of the deceased.

I have to wonder if this week's ep isn't a break, a sort of buffer between the last two emotionally charged eps, Danny and Stella, and the upcoming Aiden and Flack stuff.

I can't wait to see the outcome of the slap in this week's....bet she gets arrested for it. If she's not stampeded by a mob of overzealous Mac fans first LOL...

Normally I'd say the icing on the cake would be a kiss from Stella to make it better but not this time, it's too soon.

But we can all stand in line and take turns <g>

FlackAiden4eva said:
Hey you guys. I found this on TVGUIDE.COM, this is the episode that Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn) will return:

Heroes Wed, May 10 10:00 PM CBS

A marine corporal is found stabbed to death in Central Park during a military celebration and the investigation reveals that the victim was severely beaten before he died. Across town, a woman's badly burned body is discovered in a torched car that was set on fire in an alley, and Mac is shocked when he learns the identity of the deceased.

I'm willing to bet that the burned body is Adien.

I disagree, because on TV.com it says that she returns to solve a case close to her heart. She is going to die, though.

Showtime said:
I disagree, because on TV.com it says that she returns to solve a case close to her heart. She is going to die, though.

Well, we'll just have 2 wait and see what happens when that eppy airs.
Maybe, that burned vic might be Regina or whatever her name is, the one that was raped by Pratt......

FlackAiden4eva said:
Maybe, that burned vic might be Regina or whatever her name is, the one that was raped by Pratt......

Great theory, I would of never thought of that.

Showtime said:

I read that too. This whole Aiden thing is just throwing me for a loop. I don't know what to believe anymore with that episode. I guess will just find out when Heroes airs.

I imagine Aiden's burned body will be found halfway into the episode, or it will be a flashback, like Stella's was last week.

Top41 said:
I imagine Aiden's burned body will be found halfway into the episode, or it will be a flashback, like Stella's was last week.

I'll probably have to kill some writers if that happens. They're screwing up the series pretty badly as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back