Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Random thought, but...

CSI NY Season 2 vs Seasons 3/4 CSI Miami =

New CSI, sudden "canon" relationship, big explosion, lead male CSI saves younger male CSI from criminal charges, female character dies, lead female CSI has boyfriend trouble...

Alert, Alert, Alert! (New freaky clips of Frankie..The Man is INSANE!)
Ok, so i was watching "How i Met your mother" yesterday... and during the commercials, they showed a clip of CBS shows including CSI:NY...

And Mac was yelling at someone "WHAT DID YOU DO?" but we couldn't tell who he was yelling at. But he was kneeling down or something...So my guess is, it was probably Stella he was yelling at.
Then, they also showed Stella crying, yelling...and Frankie kind of beating her up. And then i guess she was down, and he had on a white wife-beater tank top (like Ryan in the O.C.) and he was telling Stella "Now, i'm gonna teach you a thing or two about real crime scene" And he looked like he was about to tie her up. He looked really insane. And you could hear her crying in the background. But the clip didn't show her.

Also there's an explosion somewhere in the city. I have no idea where that's coming from or if it's even for this episode. And they also showed Kid Rock, but the same stuff we had already seen.

Oh and i saw Mac gets slapped in the face by some woman. I was like OMFG!!!

I so can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited!

StellaMac said:
Oh and i saw Mac gets slapped in the face by some woman. I was like OMFG!!!

:lol: The first time I watched that, I thought it was Aiden slapping Mac but when I slowed the tape down, I could see it wasn't :)

WAIT

What are you talking about? Which episode?

Just the little teaser they've been showing.. Near the end some girl slaps Mac across the face. I'm not sure which episode it's from, they combined scenes from the last four episodes.

Futon Critic description of Heroes:

Scenes From This Episode Were Filmed On Location On The Intrepid Museum In New York City

"Heroes" -- When a decorated Marine corporal is killed in Central Park during Fleet Week, Mac and Danny must question the members of the platoon who knew him best and saw him last, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Antony Hemingway directed the episode written by Eli Talbert, one of the series' supervising producers.

Vanessa Ferlito reprises her role as Det. Aiden Burn. After being fired by Mac for tampering with evidence, Aiden returns as the team needs crucial evidence to finally catch a serial rapist, her last case which caused her dismissal.

Scenes from this episode were filmed on location at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum on the Hudson River in New York City.

During Fleet Week, an annual New York tradition showcasing military pride and achievement, the city is awash with servicemen taking a break from their duties. The discovery of a dead Marine in what is traditionally a week of celebration hits particularly close to home for Mac, a former Marine, as he sees a young version of himself in the victim. Meanwhile, the team unites on one case when the victim of a car fire is someone they all knew.

Link Here

OMG! I just saw a preview for upcoming eppy's and Danny said "Is this the scum bag that killed Aiden?" WTF??? Aiden comes back and gets killed!!

I'll be glad when either CBS shows that and I see it or it's online somewhere.

Can't wait to see Mac's slap response...

Mel23 said:

Can't wait to see Mac's slap response...

Snarf! Yeah I just saw that...and audibly moaned/laughed
"OH Shi**!'

Mac is so unflappable...but I hope he has some fun slapping cuffs on that chick. :devil:

Hey Aiden gets killed off? Eh... her character did nothing for me anyway...but what better way to give your character a send off than to get killed off ! And have the team try to find your character's killer!

I think, if I had left the show like she did, that would be the way I'd want my character to go out. With a bang! :D

Mac getting slapped? I can't wait! It looks like she hits him hard. :lol:

Top41 said:
Mac getting slapped? I can't wait! It looks like she hits him hard. :lol:

I am surprised at how hard she hit him. I figured it was going to be just an open hand slap across the face. I laughed, but more because I was not expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back