Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be hilarious if Stella told Adam :lol:. That would make my year.

Anna Belknap... 28? She always looked towards the 40-ish side to me....

Lindsay's age has me confused too. Maybe they think a younger looking person would get more sympathy? :confused: Being the sole surivivor and witness of such a gruesome crime would be horrible for anyone of any age. I guess we'll just have to wait until we get some more information.

1CSIMFAN... im confused... :confused: lol you said earlier that its not flack, and that laGuera had mentioned the other person.. she only mentioned Stella, Flack n hawkes in her post... but later on you said it could be hawkes? :lol: i am confuzzled\!!!! :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
I'm still stumped as to why they're looking for a 14 year old to play an 18 year old Lindsay. Are they just wanting someone that they say is 18 but looks younger?? :confused:

They did something similiar with the age thing when they recasted Catherine's daughter [Lindsey, ha] on theoriginal CSI. I guess it comes with the franchise.

^
^
Didn't they do that because of a specific episode, and they needed her to be older..?

A lot of kids nowadays (that makes me sounds really old :lol:) look older than they are, maybe they think that if they cast a RL 18 year old, she'll look older, and they're hoping a 14 year old is closer to looking 18.

That doesn't seem like it makes sense :lol:

chelliyah said:
1CSIMFAN... im confused... :confused: lol you said earlier that its not flack, and that laGuera had mentioned the other person.. she only mentioned Stella, Flack n hawkes in her post... but later on you said it could be hawkes? :lol: i am confuzzled\!!!! :lol:

I was thinking the exact same thing. She said its not the 2 people mentioned and that was Flack and Hawkes..then later said it could be him too :lol: I give up :rolleyes: :p :D

chelliyah said:

Well, I added Hawkes back in there because nobody seemed to notice that I mentioned him when I replied to LaGuera. ;)

1CSIMfan said:
She does NOT tell Flack. TV Guide has released some info that says she does indeed tell Mac but like I said earlier, she also tells someone else. Two people can be eliminated (one is Flack) and if you read my reply to LaGuera, you'll see who the other person is.

She gets injured in ep 16 - Heart of Glass. She tells Mac and this "someone else" in ep 17 - The Ride In.

This is from TV Guide for ep 17 - The Ride In
A man is found shot dead in a rundown Rockaway Beach house under a pile of money. Outside in his backyard is an ark that contains animals and eight people. The investigation reveals the man spread the belief that the world was ending and charged people to go on his ark where they would be saved. Back in the city, a man dressed as a giant cigarette to protest a tobacco company is found dead on the street. Also, Stella tells Mac that she was exposed to HIV when she got cut at a crime scene.
Yes, I know who it is and NO, I'm not telling. :p Like Faylinn said, we don't want to know everything about the episode. Besides, that still leaves Danny, Peyton, Sid, Hawkes, and Angell. The "who" just might surprise you and the "why" will definately surprise you.

ETA: Also, with Stella having an HIV scare and not knowing the outcome for a while, I'm wondering if they will table the new love interest thing for her. I can't see her contemplating a new romance with something like that hanging over her head.

Who would the love interest be with? some guy we know?

TV Guide only said that it might or might not be someone we know. If it's regulars, the list of "available" people we know has dwindled down to Flack, Hawkes, and Adam. If it would be a guest star that we've seen before, then it's anybody's guess.

I'm thinking they've backed off the love interest for Stella right now considering that's all that seems to be happening on NY right now. Too bad they wouldn't back off DL :rolleyes: and let Stella, Flack, and/or Hawkes have an off-screen romance. They really need some loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back