Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: haha. "Baseball bats"
Fandom, meanwhile, will be a welcome respite from having to try to understand D/L.
Thank you, that's incredibly nice of you. :) It's amazing how different we all look at the show.

It's like none of them have anybody but each other.
Yeah, I guess they're each other's family. :) I love that. I love how close they are and how much they care for each other.

Hiya, i live in england and CSI NY 3 doesn't start till next week but i'm already hooked on the L/D story can anyone tell me the story???
Hey, sweetie. Join us over at the Danny/Lindsay thread on Shipper... oh and go to youtube and look up "Story of Danny and Lindsay" by sugah66 and there's all of the D/L moments there.

I loved the amount of Flack in 'The Lying Game'
ME TOO! I squealed whenever I saw him! So glad to see him around!! :D

detdonflackjr said:
I loved the amount of Flack in 'The Lying Game' :D

I'm still waiting for the spoilers that say "this will be a Flack-centered episode" but I guess that's wishful thinking? :rolleyes: :p

Yes, Flack was great in "Lying Game" and reminded me of the character I fell in love with back in S1! I, too, am wishful about getting a Flack-centric episode spoiler. I thought from the spoilers for the S2 finale that it would be somewhat Flack-centric (maybe some backstory and other character continuity) but that wasn't the case at all. Oh well...Flack's a great supporting character and I should be happy for what little we have.

1CSIMfan said:Top, you have a point about the hospital thing with Flack. It was always my opinion that Danny should have stayed at the hospital (at least until they knew for sure Flack was gonna be ok) but he's not the type to just sit around. Even when Louie was in the hospital he wasn't just sitting there. Only one small scene where he was talking to Louie and then he couldn't even sit around after that, he walked outside and there was Mac.

Plus, maybe it was too soon after what happend with Louie for Danny to be hanging around a hospital again? :rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been said, but in another thread someone said that Anna had a baby girl on January 14. It is in the new tv guide.

kissmesweet said:
Fandom, meanwhile, will be a welcome respite from having to try to understand D/L.
Thank you, that's incredibly nice of you. :) It's amazing how different we all look at the show.
Wait, what? :confused: I have absolutely no idea what was 'nice of me'. :lol:

I was looking through my TV Guide with Carmine, Adam, & Eric on the cover and was reading the article about Carmine and came across some stuff that I forgot about.

Anthony Zuiker: Danny's challenged on a personal level because of his brother (who may or may not be dead), and there's a deeper, darker problem. He just can't shake his previous life.

Carmine talking about Danny & Lindsay: We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut.

Zuiker: They will have an interesting moment coming in the first four shows.

Let's see, will we actually get to find out what happened to Louie? :confused: Will something from Danny's past come back to bite him in the ass and will it be another barrier between DL?

What was the interesting moment in the first four shows? Nothing interested me except seeing Lindsay turn Danny down. :p

Somebody must have had a little bit of sense when they cut the "intimate scene" from the finale. I believe Flack's well being was a little more important.

You were being nice??

Yep, you agreed with me, and now you can't take it back or edit it away. Hehehe.

Seriously, though--I like the idea of the pairing, and I'd love to see the scene in ep 16 as it was in the spoilers, but I swear it'll be just fine in my head if they're planning on using Angell and then tossing her to the side.

I knew I should've edited that..

It'd be different if she was someone like one of the Suicide girls or a random victim, but noo she's there almost all the time, she's not in every ep, but she is there.

You were being nice??
I know, righ--wait a second, what is that supposed to mean? *is so offended* ;)

Let's see, will we actually get to find out what happened to Louie? Will something from Danny's past come back to bite him in the ass and will it be another barrier between DL?
If they use Louie as a roadblock for D/L's tru wub, you will see a level of pissed-off that you have not glimpsed from Teh Fay. For reals.

Seriously, if they've neglected to mention him so far aside from saying his name, and they only do it when it's convenient for the romance shit, I'm going to turn into an uber-bitch. And the same goes for anything else from Danny's past. Believe it or not, I'm actually interested in Danny for his own sake, and I think most fans on here would agree. I hope the writers realize that... :mad:

Faylinn said:
Seriously, if they've neglected to mention him so far aside from saying his name, and they only do it when it's convenient for the romance shit, I'm going to turn into an uber-bitch. And the same goes for anything else from Danny's past. Believe it or not, I'm actually interested in Danny for his own sake, and I think most fans on here would agree. I hope the writers realize that...

...I never quite thought of it like that. Why do you bring create such horrible ungodly scenarios, Fay? :eek: :( That's just...I honestly wouldn't have any words for it. I just want to know if Louie's alive or not. I don't need an entire story about how the man was shanked in Sing Sing while brushing his teeth, and now Danny, wallowing in his guilt, must be comforted by Lindsay who claims she'll be when he needs to talk.

I just want to see entertaining yet logical character development. :lol:

Oh, please! Just the thought of such a development gives me the creeps... :eek: I'm dying for a RSRD sequel but I'll gladly settle for something else if this is what they have in mind.

1CSIMfan said:
I was looking through my TV Guide with Carmine, Adam, & Eric on the cover and was reading the article about Carmine and came across some stuff that I forgot about.

Anthony Zuiker: Danny's challenged on a personal level because of his brother (who may or may not be dead), and there's a deeper, darker problem. He just can't shake his previous life.

Carmine talking about Danny & Lindsay: We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut.

Zuiker: They will have an interesting moment coming in the first four shows.

Let's see, will we actually get to find out what happened to Louie? :confused: Will something from Danny's past come back to bite him in the ass and will it be another barrier between DL?

What was the interesting moment in the first four shows? Nothing interested me except seeing Lindsay turn Danny down. :p

Somebody must have had a little bit of sense when they cut the "intimate scene" from the finale. I believe Flack's well being was a little more important.

We're over half way through the season and we haven't had anything more about Danny's life--wonder if they've dropped the idea or are waiting for the finale?

As for the "interesting moment in the first four shows" (D/L moment), I think that was the one where Lindsay went undercover for a few brief moments, was spotted as a fake, and then Danny rushed in and held her in his arms for the camera fade-out.... :rolleyes:

I was glad the intimate D/L scene in the S2 finale was cut but I doubt it had anything to do with Flack's situation--probably had more to do with fitting in enough Mac backstory and flashbacks. I'm still irked that Hawkes, who hadn't been seen before as being all that close to Flack, acted more concerned about Flack's well-being than Danny did (and I don't care whether or not Danny might have "been there" later on...the Flack-Danny friendship was shown as canon; we should have had some reaction or comment to show us that Danny cared about his friend), but it's all water under the bridge now.

Twinkletoes said:
The thing is - and I know I'm running ahead of things a little here - what if Danny and Lindsey do get it together? What on earth will the writers do with them then? Do they settle down? Move in together? Have babies?

It all sounds too horribly domestic for words....

I wonder why, though, with three shows, we can't have just one CSI with a relatively normal family life. There have to be *some* happily married with families ones out there, and I wish we'd get one. Not that it has to be D/L, though I ship it myself I can tell the upset it would cause lol. Just saying I think it's wrong they don't have any happy family people on the shows. Well Mac had a wife for a while but, and this is more on topic, I wish we'd find out a little more of what they were like before she died. /rant before I get too off topic

(I *have* noticed that all the MEs except probably Peyton have kids...Alexx,Robbins...and wasn't Sid supposed to get a storyline soon? If not, he needs one. We know he has kids and was divorced just not what's up with his life currently)

Hi! I don't really know if this is the right place to post it or even if I'm allowed to do so... pardon me if it's not...
There are nice short japanese videos on YouTube, posted by someone called Moriarty8824. They're dubbed in Japanese but the interviews are in English, thanks God.

Gary Sinise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRipoPtK9o
Hill Harper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7fO0jAfUUw
Melina Kanakaredes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhkt9GfB7Lc
Carmine Giovinazzo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkOIoZtZktw

I'll agree with Mel on the fact that Sid needs a storyline to come up.

I know, righ--wait a second, what is that supposed to mean? *is so offended*

:lol: Sucker! .. Caught ya! ;) ...riight, sure you are.

And I agree with the fact that the situation with Flack was more important then a intimate scene between Danny & Lindsay. and I'm sure Danny was there for Flackie..

^^Actually we do find out a little bit about Sid in episode 17. ;)

Fay and I are gonna turn you into a DF shipper eventually CS. You can't run from us forever. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back