Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, no Angell in 21 either? I want my Jennifer back, dammit! Oh well, at least there's Adam (Heh, that's becoming a reccuring thought of mine. I may look in to trademarking it.) :D

kissmesweet said:
Sorry but will there be upcoming episodes that are Danny-centric?
Say about Louie?

Technically, episode 21 (I always forget the name) isn't Danny-centric but because he "bonds" with the brother of a victim, Im hoping we might get some insight on what happened to Louie or what they were like a kids.

CSI_Ali said:
Urgh, no Angell in 21 either? I want my Jennifer back, dammit! Oh well, at least there's Adam (Heh, that's becoming a reccuring thought of mine. I may look in to trademarking it.) :D

well I got the new tv guide today with Paula Abdul on it and Emmanuelle is going to be on Supernatural next thursday so you'll probably wanna catch that ;) The description says Sam saves her from a werewolf. They also make it sound like her CSI NY days are over though because it says "having done Saw II, masters of horror, a ton of sci-fi channel flicks and a stint on CSI NY it makes total sense Emmanuelle would turn up on Supernatural" so have we seen the last of Det. Angell :confused:

anyways I am so happy the new episode of CSI NY is next week..waiting until April is too long without a CSI NY fix :D

Typically, when they use the term "stint" it means the actor's guest role is over. But you never know she could be back next season.

I don't think Emmanuelle is in the remainder of the season. I know we only have spoilers up until episode 21 right now, but with her schedule I don't see it happening. But I could be wrong.

yeah I agree I don't think she will be back for the remainder of this season. Hopefully we will get to see Reed again though..I like his scenes with Mac :)

I really doubt that she'll be back. Darn, we lost her like we did with Kelly Hu(Kaile...)

Oh and thanks for the reply about Danny's brother... I'm pretty sure that TPTB will wrap that up though.

detdonflackjr said:
well I got the new tv guide today with Paula Abdul on it and Emmanuelle is going to be on Supernatural next thursday so you'll probably wanna catch that ;) The description says Sam saves her from a werewolf. They also make it sound like her CSI NY days are over though because it says "having done Saw II, masters of horror, a ton of sci-fi channel flicks and a stint on CSI NY it makes total sense Emmanuelle would turn up on Supernatural" so have we seen the last of Det. Angell :confused:

Thanks for that! I didn't know it was on next week. :)

I really, REALLY hope we haven't seen the last of her. I hate it when any of the recurrers leave, I develop strange attachments to them. Even though she didn't get loads of screen time, it'd still be a waste if we've seen the last of her. She had so much potential too, and on-screen chemistry with all the main cast that she got to interact with. Let's pray this isn't the case. :(

I'm glad we might be getting a new episode soon though. The hiatus always kills me.

i was on another spoiler thread, and someone posted this from e!online... sorry fellow shippers :( But, it could also mean the revival of a mention of Louie?? or maybe Danny's family??

Nikki from chicago asked what will happen between Danny and Lindsay now?
I asked CSI: NY creator Anthony Zuiker about this, and he's got some good news and some bad news for us: "Danny and Lindsay are forever bonded after getting 'closure' on the Montana murders. The two will look to take the next step in their relationship only to have their destiny dashed by Danny's season-ending distraction. Another woman? Too much work? Afraid of commitment? Stay tuned!" Gah!

^ Aah Chell, that's so much info in one post. I really, really hope it has something to do with Louie and that we find out more about him; what will be that distraction? *is very curious and even more impatient*. :rolleyes:

I don't like the 'destiny dashed' part, but as long as neither of them leaves the show I hope we'll be okay. ;)

i know lol well the distraction could be anything... i mean, seeing how his family is shall we say.. mafia-stylee?! hehe i dont know, im jus speculating hehe :) im sure whateva it is, it will be good, and will show a huge growth for Danny's character, in that he could be showing the deeper, darker side to him that we all wanna know about :D

chelliyah said:
i was on another spoiler thread, and someone posted this from e!online... sorry fellow shippers :( But, it could also mean the revival of a mention of Louie?? or maybe Danny's family??

Nikki from chicago asked what will happen between Danny and Lindsay now?
I asked CSI: NY creator Anthony Zuiker about this, and he's got some good news and some bad news for us: "Danny and Lindsay are forever bonded after getting 'closure' on the Montana murders. The two will look to take the next step in their relationship only to have their destiny dashed by Danny's season-ending distraction. Another woman? Too much work? Afraid of commitment? Stay tuned!" Gah!

And...I knew it. :lol: We're going to have four or five more years (however long the series lasts) of this going back and forth with Danny and Lindsay.

My guesses:

*OMG! Another woman shows up...with Danny's love child! :eek:

*Danny learns Lindsay is really...A MAN!!!! It's a man, baby! :lol:

*Louie wakes from his coma and brings Danny to his senses.

*The Tanglewood Boys kidnap Danny! :eek:

*Danny takes a nasty fall at a crime scene and OMG gets amnesia!!! He then proceeds to mistake Lindsay for his mother.

*Flack declares his very obvious love and Danny is torn! The episode ends with Flack in one bedroom, Lindsay in the other, and Danny confused as to which one to go into. He finally chooses one...and the credits roll. Cliffhanger, baby!

*Alien/machine hybrids kidnap Danny and assimilate him.

*Just as Danny is heading over to Lindsay's place to consummate their luv, someone shoots him and the mystery for the summer is, "Who shot Danny?"

Those are my guesses. Anyone else got any? :D

^ LOL, wow you're on a roll!

* Danny gets shot and dies - of course Carmine doesn't leave the show - so in comes Danny's twin!

* The Tanglewood boys kidnap Lindsay :eek: :eek:

I'm fearing/expecting a major cliff hanger :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back