Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah! You all are really funny! :) Flack in the bedroom...hahaha! That was really funny I could not even describe it...

Well, I hope the Danny story will be great! :) It's really nice seeing their personal life...:)

Yes indeed. If you ever see 'Danny and Flack were forever bonded after the tragic events that took place, but will their destiny be dashed by the lab's newest technician, Mary Sue???' in a summary for one of my fics, please to be whacking me over the head.
You can count on me for whacking you over the head if you try that. :devil:

I have my own theories on the "forever bonded" but I'm probably wrong. Maybe it's because of the fact that she treated Danny like shit the entire season and he still went to Montana to be there for her. Yes, they almost kissed but let's just hope nothing else happened. I still don't believe they are canon. Maybe they are forever bonded because he was there for her.

Spoilers for episode 22 are in. Not much information at the moment, but here's what I know so far:

Episode 3.22: "Cold Reveal"

Part of the storyline from episode 21 continues in this episode, and Mac is the subject of an investigation, and may face charges. (I don't want to get into specifics and ruin episode 21. ;))

Mac, Lindsay, Hawkes and Flack are all working one case. Danny and Stella are working another case.

The case that Mac, Lindsay and Hawkes are on involves a young guy who falls to his death, and a video of the fall ends up on the internet.

There seems be a new detective on Danny's case, a guy. (So is this proof that there's no more Angell? :()

Danny's case takes him to a woman who runs a foster home, and she used to know Stella. (This seems to go against canon since she mentioned living in an orphanage in season 1, but maybe she was older? :confused:) I believe that the death in this case took place at some point in the past, although I don't know why it's being investigated now. (Cold case with new evidence? Or maybe they just found the body? I'm not sure.)

Edit: Oh, and Rhonda, if I knew you were going to come over here, you could have posted the spoilers. :lol:

**whine** But then I would have had to type all that up and you did such a wonderful job. :p

I'll do it next time, promise. :D

I will add this...the young guy that falls to his death was bungee jumping.

Mac has to give up his gun and badge during the investigation that continues from episode 21.

Gerrard and the chief of detectives is in this episode too.

Are TPTB finally listenting to us? It seems they are giving us some continuity. Even though we asked for other storylines to be resolved. :rolleyes: I guess Mac's storyline is better than nothing.

Is that the one with the technicality on the previous case? And is there any way you could elaborate a bit in PM or something? I'm just sooo curious about why he'd possibly face charges.

Well, the storyline ties over, so it's hard to elaborate without giving too much away and ruining episode 21...*gnaws fingernails*

^^There have been some deaths in the past few months and apparently the NYPD was at fault. I'm thinking it's the NYPD overall. Don't really know much more than that. But Mac was there when the one happened in episode 21.

I'll only post once more so I don't get chatty but the one thing I do like is that it doesn't appear at the moment there'll be a "hand it over" thingy at the end of 21...since one of you said that's in 22...I'd really hate that.

I have to wonder...why do the other two shows do two parters but NY does these almost but not really two parters...like RSRD and AA and now these two?

Oh, it's not a problem, I just never know where to stop with the spoiler-giving. That's why I like to leave it up to Rhonda. *glares at Rhonda* ;)

I know what you mean about the not-really two part episodes. A 'to be continued' wouldn't hurt NY, writers. *prod* :lol:

Episode 21 sounds good, not that we don't get enough Mac-storylines already. I hope we get to see Reed and Mac's wife-story line before the season is over.

*Flack declares his very obvious love and Danny is torn! The episode ends with Flack in one bedroom, Lindsay in the other, and Danny confused as to which one to go into. He finally chooses one...and the credits roll. Cliffhanger, baby!
:lol: That sounds like an episode of Friends when Ross was choosing between Rachel and some other girl. Great theories. I was having the worst day and that really cheered me up. :)

kissmesweet said:
Episode 21 sounds good, not that we don't get enough Mac-storylines already. I hope we get to see Reed and Mac's wife-story line before the season is over.

Is this a wind up??????????????????????????????????????????????

*Flack declares his very obvious love and Danny is torn! The episode ends with Flack in one bedroom, Lindsay in the other, and Danny confused as to which one to go into. He finally chooses one...and the credits roll. Cliffhanger, baby!
:lol: That sounds like an episode of Friends when Ross was choosing between Rachel and some other girl. Great theories. I was having the worst day and that really cheered me up. :)

Sorry, I typed and posted it pretty quick, because I am at work. I was meaning the quote about Flack and Danny. :)

JDonne said:
Personally, I’m going with Lindsay actually committed the brutal shooting that left her friends dead then she framed and innocent man, and committed perjury which would explain the utter lack of emotion when discussing the faces of her four dead friends. Danny gets a letter from the framed and convicted killer that leads him to uncovering Lindsay’s real dark secret with help from Flack. The final scene of the season shows Danny and Flack with their guns trained on Lindsay and the episode closes with a black screen and the pop of a gun.

AHA! *pointpoint* I knew you didn't really think my serial killer theory was bunk! *squees in triumph*

Otherwise, I'm pretty much crapping out my internal organs with laughing at Top. Evil woman, you.

Actually, I'll add one :

* Danny discovers that Lindsay is, in fact, a golem, and has no discernable private parts, like Barbie. Until he works out how the deed could be done, he cannot deflower her. *gasp*

Great possibilities!! Another one to add:

We find out Lindsay is some sort of devil possesed demon and Danny has to call Buffy, Spike and the Scooby gang to take her out. :p

Actually, if the Buffy writers handled that scenerio I'd probably love it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back