Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
SimplyBlue said:
Orison said:
Okay, when I first read the title I have to admit I immediately thought this was the perfect chance to bring back Louie and Danny's history. Now, one of the cases is about two brothers and there's a hospital scene between the two so we may be getting close to something but remember, this is just me interpreting the spoilers.
Why must you build up such false hope? :lol: :p

Trust me, I'll be the first one to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I've been waiting for that minuscule line the whole season (elaborate would be a little too much to hope for though ;) ) so I'm thinking since we're three episodes away from the finale the writers will actually remember about it.

If they do lurk in here I'm sure they're aware of what we think about this...

And uhm, Deputy-whatever Gerrard isn't the one who wished he could "beat some sense" into Danny? ;)

^^ LOL I know what you mean. I had to re-check too :rolleyes:
And uhm, Deputy-whatever Gerrard isn't the one who wished he could "beat some sense" into Danny?
One and the same! Completely off topic but I never recognized him with the beard; I've been watching "Stargate SG1" for years and when I checked out his IMDB profile I noticed that he's the one that played Sam's dad. :)
Talking continuity, what about that FBI agent who got killed at the end of Sweet 16, something involving the IRA? Any spoilers that it'll be adressed again?
There's not been any mention about that anymore, but for some reason I still think that story would be great for a season ender. :D

1CSIMfan said:
Danny is a detective but I have no idea about Lindsay (I never really cared to know :rolleyes:).

I'm not sure why Lindsay wasn't mentioned. I never saw her name once in my sources. It's a little strange since she has so many scenes in episodes 19 & 20. Maybe she's not in this episode. :devil:

ETA: I forgot about this earlier but it looks like they are going to shoot some of the scenes in New York (at least it's on the schedule right now).

do you know where in NY? if its outdoors maybe i'll stroll on by and see whats going on :devil:

I love Coney Island..really looking forward to this episode

^^Coney Island on the boardwalk (or is that the same place? :confused: **knows nothing about NY**) and I have no idea where the rooftop scene will be filmed.

detdonflackjr, Danny and Hawkes have a few scenes on the Boardwalk on Coney Island, which is in Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's Coney Island is home to Astroland Amusement Park (open from Memorial Day through Labor day), the Aquarium for Wildlife Conservation, and of course the beach. A three-mile-long boardwalk runs the length of Coney Island into Brighton Beach. There is sometimes a circus, and always something strange to see.

The spoilers for 3.21 have been updated, and Lindsay is there in at least two scenes, in the lab I believe. She's on the case with Hawkes and Danny (although if she's doing lab work, she might be on both for all we know *shrug*). There is a mention of the Russian mob. :)

Also, guys, remember that 1CSIMfan said this episode might be partly filmed in NY--I doubt Anna would leave LA with a baby that young. :) (Although it's possible--maybe she has more scenes and we just don't know about them...)

1CSIMfan said:
Episode 21 is called "Past Imperfect"

Mac/Stella/Flack work a case--one girl dead and another missing, that might be connected. The case is similar to something Mac worked 5 years ago and it looks like it may be the same killer. Hawkes starts out with them but ends up working the case with Danny.

The technicality refers to the killer from 5 years ago not going to jail. It has nothing to do with Flack's notebook.

Danny/Hawkes work a case at a carnival on Coney Island when a man is poisoned. It looks like we might get a bit of a look into Danny's childhood while they're on Coney Island and Hawkes is definately out of his element.

Sid and Adam are both in the episode. :p

There is no mention of Lindsay at all.

I like the sound of this ep. Its nice to see Mac and Stella working together so much this season I missed that last season. And Danny and Hawkes are good together, throw in Flack and Coney Island and it should be fun.

I like the sound of an old case coming back to haunt Mac. Also a hint about Danny's past. All in all it sounds good.

Also, (if it makes it to the final cut that is) there's a chase scene for Mac on a rooftop.

Orison What...where...did I miss a preview if so does someone have a link to it.

thanks for the information on the Boardwalk :) I keep hoping that I'll see them filming someday in NY lol

I wonder if we will see Reed again this season. Can't wait for the new episodes!

Fruitbat said:

Also, (if it makes it to the final cut that is) there's a chase scene for Mac on a rooftop.

Orison What...where...did I miss a preview if so does someone have a link to it.

Nah, you didn't miss it anywhere. When I posted ep 21 spoilers I totally forgot to mention that part. Not sure how I missed it though. :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:
Also, guys, remember that 1CSIMfan said this episode might be partly filmed in NY--I doubt Anna would leave LA with a baby that young. :) (Although it's possible--maybe she has more scenes and we just don't know about them...)

That's a good point about Anna not wanting to leave L.A. She'll probably just be in the labs scenes, and Hawkes and Danny will be in the Coney Island scenes.

Damn and here I thought I would get a shot of Action Mac...

Thanks for the answer 1CSIMfan The ep does sound good though and I will just have to hope they keep the shot in.

I cant belive we are nearly at the end of the season already. OK in the UK we are only at Open and Shut, but damn this season has went by fast.

A few more tidbits according to tvsquad:

CSI: New York

* Episode 3.21 will be titled "Past Imperfect." The episode will feature various sideshow "freaks" including a sword swallower, a lizardman, a dwarf who can juggle, a bearded woman, etc. Mac helps a disoriented man who believes someone is trying to kill him. The team tries to locate missing 20ish years old Katie Lawrence. [Source: TV Squad]

i think its good that anna won't be leaving here LA so she can be with her child, but will miss her even though she'll be in tha lab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back