Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruitbat, i agree with you this season has gone by really quickley, i don't know about you but i feel like ep 19 etc is a long way off!!

Episode 21 sounds very interesting! i'm sure Flack will be on form with his sarky comments.

I'm silently praying (it didn't work with the D/L thing) that we get some mention on Louie just to either give us hope or closure. Two storylines about brothers this season needs to see a mention of Louie and an angst ridden Danny scene.

Fruitbat, i agree with you this season has gone by really quickley, i don't know about you but i feel like ep 19 etc is a long way off!!

I know what you mean I need my weekly fix.

The Coney Island scenes sound funny. I've been to NY, but I skipped Coney Island because I always thought it was 'departed glory'. Are there really still 'freak' shows there or did they make that up for this ep?

I'm glad Lindsay is going to be in a couple of scenes. :)

mulder8scullly5 said:
Wait..I've been gone quite long from the forums...ehhe...Will episode 19 be on March 21?

Hopefully. It was originally supposed to air in Mid-April but the TV Guide and a few other sources say the airdate is March 21st.

I have to say, i try not to pay attention to the spoiler thread. I mean if people want to know what's gonna happen in upcoming eppys,that's fine. But I still like to be surprised each Wednesday night!

Guys, if you don't like spoilers feel free to steer clear of this thread, but please don't feel the need to post about it! ;)

I believe 319 is airing March 21st, and 320 on April 18th. Not entirely sure, but I think that's the most recent info!

I really hope there will be more on Danny's brother. That storyline is so wide open, it would be a shame if they drop it. Actually it don't make sence. But the spoilers giving me hope there will be something. :)

^ I agree! When I read the spoilers I really had a feeling they were building up to something (could be just my imagination though). Let's hope we'll find out more about Louie before the end of this season.

allstar12 said:
mulder8scullly5 said:
Wait..I've been gone quite long from the forums...ehhe...Will episode 19 be on March 21?

Hopefully. It was originally supposed to air in Mid-April but the TV Guide and a few other sources say the airdate is March 21st.

yeah, Hopefully. I would really love to watch the next episode. :) CSI:NY will have another 24 episodes this season right? :) I really hope it'll be on the 21st! hhehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back