Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is the episode with Christina Aguilera? After the announcement she would be on the show, we haven't heard anything about it anymore (or I missed it of course).

^^^^Happy birthday, Daisy :).

I'm pretty sure that the episode Christina Aguilera was supposed to be in was changed to Nelly Furtado's episode, because Chrstina was on tour.

Here's some info about episode 21- it's currently called "Past Imperfect" and part of it takes place at Coney Island and features some sideshow characters.
There's also a storyline about a guy who was convicted for child murder but was released on a technicality that involves Mac.

If "the technicality" involving Mac has anything to do with Flack's memo book from "Consequences", I will throw away my wheelchair and proclaim myself healed, brothers and sisters, because it would be a miracle. I would also worship the continuity gods. Bonus points if Flack chew, chew chews on Mac for it in a fit of helpless rage.

I just had a 'Carnivale' moment with that post, La Guera. :lol: (Cookies to anybody who knows what in the hell I'm talking about. :p)

If they're acknowledging continuity, I'll be a happy bunny. :)

(Maybe Orison or 1CSIMfan have more information to share? *is hopeful*)

Can someone help jog my memory, please.

The continuity with Flack's notebook would be the one Mac took in "Consequences", while investigating the corrupt cop, which in turn would look into the cop's background (i.e. arrest records) and would possibly overturn convictions..?

Which leads us to the little blurb about ep. 21, yes..?

Yep, that's it. ;) The 'technicality' may not have anything to do with the notebook, of course, but it would be nice if they had some continuity with that storyline. :)

Episode 21 is called "Past Imperfect"

Mac/Stella/Flack work a case--one girl dead and another missing, that might be connected. The case is similar to something Mac worked 5 years ago and it looks like it may be the same killer. Hawkes starts out with them but ends up working the case with Danny.

The technicality refers to the killer from 5 years ago not going to jail. It has nothing to do with Flack's notebook.

Danny/Hawkes work a case at a carnival on Coney Island when a man is poisoned. It looks like we might get a bit of a look into Danny's childhood while they're on Coney Island and Hawkes is definately out of his element.

Sid and Adam are both in the episode. :p

There is no mention of Lindsay at all.

*pops in* Rhonda, you forgot Super!Mac. :) Here he comes to save the daaaaaaay! :lol:

It sounds interesting. I have to keep reminding myself though that unlike many other shows I've watched, the CSIs have more than 22 eps so this is NOT the next to last ep lol

Damn it, and I was so prepared to lavish them with praise, too. ~sulks~ At least I still have fanfic, where Flack can have all the Issues he can handle.

It'll be interesting to see if the writers are trying to peddle Danny and Hawkes as bestest friends now, or if they've forgotten that, too. If they are, I have to question Hawkes' judgment given how Danny treats his friends when the chips are down.

Okay, when I first read the title I have to admit I immediately thought this was the perfect chance to bring back Louie and Danny's history. Now, one of the cases is about two brothers and there's a hospital scene between the two so we may be getting close to something but remember, this is just me interpreting the spoilers.

It's gonna be fun though watching Danny and Hawkes, the two of them have a few intersting scenes together.

Also, (if it makes it to the final cut that is) there's a chase scene for Mac on a rooftop. ;)

Overall, it sounds like a really good one.

Okay, when I first read the title I have to admit I immediately thought this was the perfect chance to bring back Louie and Danny's history. Now, one of the cases is about two brothers and there's a hospital scene between the two so we may be getting close to something but remember, this is just me interpreting the spoilers.
Why must you build up such false hope? :lol: :p

But really, hopefully if that's the case then the writers could spare us and squeeze in a minsicule line about Louie. All I personally want is a line telling me if the guy's dead or alive -- perhaps elaborating on that by if he's still in the hospital or jail. That's all, it's not so much to ask.

Though so far, the episode sounds entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back