Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Wasn't she supposed to be in Heart of Glass and Nelly Furtado ended up doing it? I read somewhere that Christina couldn't make it because of her schedule. Not sure if that' was the case though.

That's what I heard too. Christina couldn't make it 'cause of European tour so they used Nelly Furtado instead. Meh...

I love Nelly, but I love Christina more. I would have really liked to see her. :( I've heard news that she's pregnant as well though.

^^ Really? I didn't know that! I had no idea the story got ditched...I just thought Nelly was slated to be on there too. Oh well, I was looking foward to it! :rolleyes: Go figure!

The Futon Critic has episode 19 now listed at on March 21st. I'm Pretty sure it was April 11th a few days ago. I hope this change is correct, 5 weeks without CSI NY is a bit long. The rest hasn't changed.

^^Thanks for the info! I sure hope that's true. :D That'd make my entire day.

5 weeks is way to long! I guess that's the price we pay for all these new episodes in a row. I mean, if we're already on 19, that leaves just a handful of episodes until the season ends in May.. :eek:

1CSIMfan said:
That was just mean dutch. :p I actually jumped when that picture popped up.
LOL :p I'm sorry! I totally hate insects, spiders and bugs too. But when I read about this ep I just had to check if these things were for real...and apparently they are :eek:. People really wear live hissing cockroaches as jewelry. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I meant to type Wine and Roaches but yeah you know the rest... moving along!

It looks like March 21 will be a new episode, reruns for three weeks then new episodes for April. I don't know if I could have waited five weeks!

I don't mind the shows about bugs. Anything involving fire (Corporate Warriors) is harder to watch I think!

dutch_treat said:
1CSIMfan said:
That was just mean dutch. :p I actually jumped when that picture popped up.
LOL :p I'm sorry! I totally hate insects, spiders and bugs too. But when I read about this ep I just had to check if these things were for real...and apparently they are :eek:. People really wear live hissing cockroaches as jewelry. :rolleyes:

That would be one squished "dead" hissing cockroach. No way would that thing touch my skin. **gives me the creepies**

ok so let me get this staright, There will be a new CSI: NY episode on March 21st, then reruns for 2 weeks (3/28, 4/4) then news episodes form April 11th til season finale?? is that right or new episodes form 3/21 til May finale??

Yes, episode 19 will be on March 21st, then reruns for March 28th, April 4th, and April 11th and then episode 20-24 will go from April 18th until May 16th.

So basically a move from April 11th to March 21st for episode 319. That's cool! :)

The spoilers are some pages back. But I will sum up the most important parts.

They're two cases; Stella, Mac, Hawkes and Flack are on the case of a rich girl's handler who died at a benefit in French Revolution Style (Yes, there's a guillotine present at the crime scene :p), while Lindsay and Danny (and Flack's there too ?) are working the case of a restaurant owner who's killed in his wine-vault. When they (D&L) find a bejeweled cockroach among the evidence (check my post somewhere at the top of this page) it makes them have to enter the homes of some very 'creepy' suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back