Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Just got my new issue of TV Guide (Sept 18-24) and there's little spoilers on all the returning shows. Thought I'd share what's in there about NY (what we haven't heard).

Though Stella isn't 100 percent ready to be in another relationship--can you blame her after her last boyfriend attacked her?--she'll start thinking about dating. "We've been talking about getting somebody new in Stella's life," Kanadaredes says. "Maybe he'll be somebody you already know. Maybe he'll be a good guy."

Will Danny and Lindsay finally act on all the sexual tension? "It's always fun to play with that 'we know they like eatch other' thing, " says exec producer Pam Veasey. "We're not going to satisfy that urge for people going 'just kiss her!' yet, but something happens in the middle of the season."

Who would Stella date that we already know? Is the entire cast gonna be dating this season?

I kept chanting 'New York, New York' all through the commercial breaks. Right at the end after they played the promo for Miami, I caught a millisecond glimpse of the beginning of the NY promo right before the local Buffalo station took over for the news :mad:

1CSIMfan said:
Who would Stella date that we already know? Is the entire cast gonna be dating this season?
Hahahahahaha! :D
Mmm, let me think...maybe Stella with Sid?! :lol:
Wow, sexual tension...but I'm not screaming "just kiss her"!!! :mad:
LOL

Maybe it will just be Stella with someone that was a guest in the past? I mean, I don't see her with any of her coworkers except Mac, and we know that's not gonna happen this season because of Peyton (makes me think of the Hand that Rocks the Cradle psycho). Who knows?

As for Danny/Lindsay, I think they're being smart - keep the tension going to please fans, but don't show enough to piss off the people that can't stand it.

You know, I never thought of it being a guest star from a past episode. That would make more sense than hooking her up with someone in the lab. Like Audrina said, it's not gonna happen with Mac. It definately won't happen with Danny. The only ones left are Flack, Hammerback, and Hawkes. Stella and Hammerback would be quite funny to watch. :rolleyes: If it was someone from the lab, I could see it being Flack.

And yes, the name Peyton does remind me of the psycho nanny from The Hand that Rocks the Cradle. Hope this one doesn't have that crazed look in her eyes too.

I think they might be going the right direction with Danny and Lindsay (of course, no direction would be ok with me). Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in the future. IMO, keeping the tension going right now is a bigger payoff for fans than hooking them up is. It keeps followers and non-followers alike glued to the tv. :p

Who would Stella date that we already know?

Ooh, I'd love to see her with Flack. I could see it happening, since Flack was there for her after what happened with her ex and knows what she's gone through.

Stella and Hammerback!!!
Nooo that's killing me!!!
Stella must be with Mac.. I don"t see her with another person.
It's my point of vu!!
I'm totaly Smacked!!
I know Peyton doesn't stay in the show.. Maybe a windows of opportunity for all the Smacked..
lol
Oky I'm go out lol

I actually wouldn't mind Stella/Flack because I enjoyed them during All Access and thought they had nice chemistry (it's the only part of that eppy I liked). But I don't see them doing that ... JMO

1CSIMfan said:
Just got my new issue of TV Guide (Sept 18-24) and there's little spoilers on all the returning shows. Thought I'd share what's in there about NY (what we haven't heard).

Though Stella isn't 100 percent ready to be in another relationship--can you blame her after her last boyfriend attacked her?--she'll start thinking about dating. "We've been talking about getting somebody new in Stella's life," Kanadaredes says. "Maybe he'll be somebody you already know. Maybe he'll be a good guy."

Will Danny and Lindsay finally act on all the sexual tension? "It's always fun to play with that 'we know they like eatch other' thing, " says exec producer Pam Veasey. "We're not going to satisfy that urge for people going 'just kiss her!' yet, but something happens in the middle of the season."

Here's the pic to go along with it. :lol: Thought ya would enjoy it.

09-12-2006054131pm2.jpg

Oh, Lord. Stella better not hook up with Flack. Or Hawkes. Or fucking Hammerbeck. These inter-office hook-up angstfests have gotten entirely out of control.

yeah i can totally see stella and flack gettin it on... although i do think that Mac has a real big soft spot for her... maybe something happens between them but they are too professionally involved to let it happen.. thats my view anyways! lol :D

Back