Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

They cut out the hug scene???!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I havent even seen the promo on CBS... I dont think I watch enough TV, by chance I'll catch it eventually. The thing that ticks me off is I've seen billboards out here for everything but CSI:NY, the other two have one.

The only time I've seen the promos are when I'm watching CSI:NY on Wednesday night. Probably because that's the only show I've watched in repeats this summer. If you watch NY this Wednesday (CoTP is on), you should see the promo (could be a different one) and also see the promos for Miami and Vegas.

And yeah, the hug scene was only cut from the promos. They like to change up the promos.

^Gosh,that's just sux! I think they should give CSI NY more credits.

feenx said:
I know i've seen them at the bus stop and on the buses themselves, but not one for CSI:NY!!!
Wow, it's cool you have billboards of tv-shows on buses!
I can imagine me, sitting at the bus stop, the bus arriving, I look at the bus, check the number, and then I see the eyes of Danny. I think I would fell form the sit :lol:

I'm hoping they'll show the promo on Wednesday while COTP is on again. Can't wait!! :)

And yeah, there's plenty of billboards around here (I'm in New York right now) but none of our show. You'd think they'd promote it in the city...

I think they know better than to make a billboard with all of them on it--it would be the number one cause of car crashes in that area. :lol: All the attractive people a bazillion times their normal size? Staring at the badges alone would cause me to run into a tree. :lol:

That's interesting about the different promos. I guess they just want to make sure you're paying attention to see if there's something new. ;) I caught the arse end of a promo the other day, but I don't really remember much about it. I think it was pretty much the same as the one online. Don't remember if the infamous 'hug' was there or not (and I'm starting to wonder why I even call it a hug anyway :lol:).

Nim said:
Wow, it's cool you have billboards of tv-shows on buses!
I can imagine me, sitting at the bus stop, the bus arriving, I look at the bus, check the number, and then I see the eyes of Danny. I think I would fell form the sit :lol:
:lol: last year while i was waiting for the bus, the bus came but i was too busy looking at the side cause it had CSI:NY the bus left me and i had to wait another 15 minutes till the next one came :lol:

i have only seen one promo for season 3.. where else are there some? i seen the one that jus shows that couple bunjee jumpin and that, but it sounds like everyone else has seen different ones!!! anyone gimme a link? :confused:

feenx said:
the bus left me and i had to wait another 15 minutes till the next one came :lol:
Mmm, maybe this is why they don't wanna the CSI:NY billboards on the buses!!! :lol:

I thought for sure they'd show a promo for NY during last night's CSI Miami. They showed one for both Miami and Vegas, but not CSI NY, unless I missed it. :(

MBGrissom said:
I thought for sure they'd show a promo for NY during last night's CSI Miami. They showed one for both Miami and Vegas, but not CSI NY, unless I missed it. :(
I said i was going to watch it last nigth,but i forgot but for sure there problably show it on wenesday.

Back