Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Very drivable from NY. It's about a half hour drive from NY to Montreal - I was actually going to spend the afternoon there when I was in Mont. but alas there wasn't enough time. :rolleyes: So I've never been to my neighbors to the south. :p

Maybe Rory can do a film here so I can track him down, lol.

^ Gah, season two was the first thought in my mind as well - as you can see from my fangirlish ways. Beautiful doesn't even come close.

You know, he's bound to get the CSI questions everywhere he goes whether he likes it or not. :p I'm not sure if he realizes it but once you're on CSI, you're FOREVER on CSI. :lol:

EDIT:

Just reading this over again:

Er, no offense to them but I'd choose CSI over Right at Your Door anyday. ;)

2. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

*squeal*
    Aw, he's so, so gorgeous!!! *swoons* So Season 2, it's...it's bloomin' beautiful! *drools* Thanks for the pics Ashley, there so...droolable!

Hehe, he can't deny teh fangirly love any longer!!! He just cant! Mwah ha ha, we have eyes and ears everywhere Rory!
    [/fangirl craziness]

Anyhoo... :lol:

3. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Half and hour? WOW I didn't realise it was so close :lol: You should have gone :lol: you don't need a passport afterall do you? :lol:

I really need to get my butt over that atlantic ocean and do some serious S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G. Deathpool 100 was on tv last night and Calleigh got Ryans niece an Ipod with a $100 bill. I wish they were that bloody cheap over ere' they're £120 for a 4G Nano that equates to over $230. Prices in this country are a disgrace. Everything is overpriced :mad: I'll get me arse over to NYC in 2008 to do a serious shop :lol:

Its true about the CSI connection though, on The Company website in his bio its mentioned, everything he does he will be refered to as former CSI Miami star.... it's goin to get talked abouy lot more now though :p I want to here something from Rory himself about it all :cool:

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

I second that! It's like DVDs. Depending on where you get 'em from, they can be between £30-£50, which would amke 'em about $60.92-$101.54, which is a ridiculous price!!!

*sigh* I'd love to go to NYC! But, alas, funds are being a b!*<h to me.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Loved the comic con pics!!! and you know when I met him that's the shirt he was wearing. he must really like that shirt. and he looked exactly like S2 Speed only his scruffy hair was all windblown and sexy looking. but that was only cause when i met him he was on his ducati out for a ride.

oh and i'm going to Miami in a few weeks!!! maybe i'll be lucky enough to be there at the same time they're filming the show!! and then maybe i could get to see DC and Adam and Emily!! but sadly no Rory. i'll just keep my hopes up.

6. CSIVegasMiamiNY

*cough*Pictures*cough* :p

*sigh* I wanna live in the US! Then I could have conceivable hopes of meeting Rory! :lol:

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I know the feeling, Geni. Of course, all we have in Manitoba is wheat :lol: Well... yeah, I suppose we have beer too :p

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I'm so spyched!!! only 4 days till The Company premieres!!! woohoo!!!! I can't wait!! finally some new Rory stuff!!!! I so can't stand the suspense!!!! *squee*

9. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

A sad song that reminds me of Speedle.

"Against the Wind"

Day after day seems like I push against the clouds,
    They just keep blocking out the sun,
    It seems since I was born,
    I've waken every bless'd morning,
    Down on my luck, and up against the wind

Chorus:
    Don’t you stop,
    Don’t you run,
    Don’t you hide,

You'll do fine
    You'll be good
    You'll get by

Night after night seem like I rage against the moon,
    But it don't ever light the dark mmmm....no,
    I curse the falling rain,
    But it won't stop for my complaining,
    Down on my luck and up against the wind,

Don't you stop
    Don't you run
    Don't you hide
    mmmmmm
    uhhhohhh

R.I.P.
    Timothy Speedle

10. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Arggghhh...New interview with Rory on the CSIFiles page with Top I love it I love it I love it. linkage

Its a spoiler I think because its about CSI Miami but who's not goin' to read it? :p

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I just saw the episode where Speed dies. So sad. I cried. I had gotten attached to him. And it was hard to see how his death impacted the other characters. I started watching after he was gone and have gone back to watch the early episodes and the ones with him are so awesome. I am now a Speed fan.

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I know, I saw it too. I was going "NO!!! Don't go in there!" like those people do in the horror movies. Horatio & Calleigh's faces were just heartbreaking.

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Horatio's face made me cry. It was also hard watching Speed not being able to breathe. I kept wanting to scream at the tv, "Breathe!". It was hard scene to watch.

14. CSIVegasMiamiNY

Argh!!!!!! Sooo cool!!!! I love the interviews with Rory, he's so cool! :cool:
    Ok, so it sounded like Rory pretty much confirmed that Eric's gonna go mad and have hallucinations about Speed, right? I mean, that's what I got from: CSI Files: We've heard rumors that Delko (Adam Rodriguez) is going to hallucinate Speedle. How do you feel about the way the writers decided to bring the character back? Cochrane: I guess your options are limited. Obviously, Khandi [Alexander's] character performed an autopsy on me, so I can't pop back up again like I was away for a while or whatever. Also, one episode? Minimal amount of time? *sigh* I was being greedy and hoping for more! *sob* But hey, I guess 1 ep's better than nothing, right? But, if Eric's gonna hallucinate Speed, what does that mean for Eric? He wouldn't be allowed to work if he's imagining his dead best friend, can he? I don't know whether the ineterview cleared things up for me or not! :lol:

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

nice lyrics!!! yes they do remind me of Speed so very much! and i did read the interview with Rory. It really put things into perspective for me. oh yeah and 3 DAYS TILL THE COMPANY!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! *squee*

and here's one song that makes me think of Speed and it always brings me to tears....

My Immortal by Evanescence
    I'm so tired of being here
    Suppressed by all my childish fears
    And if you have to leave
    I wish that you would just leave
    'Cause your presence still lingers here
    And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
    This pain is just too real
    There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears