Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

yesterday i refused to watch the "Lost Son" episode. my sister thought i was being ridiculous but i just can't watch that episode. :(

i also, finally, got to see a preview for the Company. i can't wait to watch it!! :D

2. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I point blank refuse to watch LS. The last time it was on I had to turn my TV off and leave the room because I know I would be tempted to flick if I was watching another channel :lol:

Even I'm looking forward to the Company and I don't get to see it for another few months

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

my mom thinks i'm crazy for crying over a tv show. but she just doesn't understand my love for Speed. I cried so much, i go through a whole box of tissues everytime i watch that ep. and then it makes me really sad for like a week. and i saw a preiview for the Company that had our Rory in it!! he looks so cute!! his hair is all short, and stuff!!!

BTW: Luvspeed, i love your sig!! Empire Records is one of my fav Rory movies! along with Dazed and Confused, which i just watched yesterday. I love Rory as Slater!!! and i love the whole "wasted" comment. and I absolutely love his whole George and Martha Washinton story!!

Slater: Oh, man, I'm f***in' wasted.

and the George and Martha Washington Story:

Kid At Party: "George toked weed, man."
    Slater: "Absolutely, George toked weed. Are you kiddin' me, man? He grew fields of that stuff, man. That's what I'm talkin' about. Fields!"
    Kid At Party: "He grew that bleep up Mount Vernon, man."
    Slater: "Mount Vernon, man, he grew it all over the country, man. He had people growin' it all over the country, you know? The whole country back then was gettin' high. Let me tell you, man. 'Cause-'cause-- 'Cause, he knew he was on to somethin', man. HE knew that it would be a good cash crop for the southern states, man. So he grew fields of it, man. But you know what? Behind every good man, there's a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man. And every day, George would come home, she'd have a big, fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he'd come in the door, man. She was a hip, a hip, hip lady, man."

i just love that scene!!!! it's like the best one!!!!

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

2 years today was the 3rd season premiere of CSI Miami. It broke my heart when Tim was shot I can't bare to watch "Lost Son" either even though it's been 2 years I can sympathise with anyone who doesn't like to watch it. :(

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

not for me. for me it was september 20, three years ago.

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

we both need a big hug. (cries) :(

For those who are lucky enough to get TNT I want a full report on "The Company" please. :)

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

****Hands out box of tissues to anyone who feels like crying**** I know this may sound weird but I cant help re-watching Lost Son since I taped most of of it when it was on A&E channel yesterday! I guess learning the spoiler info. has brought me to re-watch it and my heart sinks even b4 they enter the shop!!! And Need4Speed the things you were saying that you saw in Lost Son I see them all now!!! ***Doesnt know what to think or believe anymore!!!:(***

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

In some weird way I can get drawn to watching "Lost Son" when it's on tv. I want to watch it but then I don't want to....do you know what I mean?

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*takes tissues* *sobs uncontrollably* I don't know what to believe either!! but i'm just so sad!!! it's causing me to go into a missing Speed depression. and i can't help but think of the entire scene from the shop. and...and... i just can't bear to explain what i keep seeing play over and over in my head! *sobs and starts to sink into a missing Speed depression*

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

***hugs Need4Speed*** dont go into a depression!!! Speed wouldnt want that!!!!
    & CalleighSpeedle I totally understand!! Juat about when Speed draws his gun I look away then look again and go back and forth!!! There should be a support group thread!!! or have sessions in here!!!

11. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I know what you mean!! I watched the "Lost Son" yesterday on A&E I didn't want to watch it but when it came on I watched I wanted to stop watching because I didn't want to start crying but that didn't work! I'm just drawn to it. :(

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i always say i'm not going to watch LS but then i end up watchign it anyways, well the first half. i'm always to pissed to watch the whole episode. and well lord knows i can't watch the funeral scenes because i just cry like a baby. everytime.
    and i am so excited about the company too, its going to be so great and finally some rory back on tv

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Wow that movie looks great. He was making coffee! And he looked so much like Speed only a little more scruffier(sp?) Has it cone out yet?

15. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

guys, iv recently fallen for Speed, i was just watchin an episode from season 2 on tv last week and it kinda just happened lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.