Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been avin' a gander on WireImage and they have some pictures up from last nights 'Comic Con Festival Preview Night' So I'm confident that there should be some new pictures of Rory :D this weekend from there :D There maybe some more news about Miami coz I'm sure a few Journo's will bug him about it.

Didn't Ashley say she was goin' to try and get up there this weekend? Hopefully she can see Rory her self NOT.JEALOUS.ONE.BIT :p

*looks at Manchester Airport website to plan a route to San Diego*

Hm, I could get there for £400 return flight with 1 change @ Chicago O Hare Airport LMAO :lol: tomorrow

Hmm its a shame I only have 5 months left on my passport or else I'd of gone......................NOT :lol: -I'll come over one day, I'm determind!!

I also had a toot at 'The Bourne Ultimatum' Premier pictures - I thought RC might have gone :p

********Spoiler Space*******
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
````
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
`
`
`
`
Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Space
WHAT???
RORY COCHRANE IS COMING BACK TO CSI MIAMI???
WOWWW
I CAN´T BELIEVE IT, THAT´S FANTASTIC!! :eek:

It´s so long time I wasn´t here, and now I´m coming back and read this, that awesome! :D
Very good news guys ;)

sanderslove[/b] and speed_cochrane]That's so true!!!! Ooooh, then I'm not a total wackjob in believing the WP thing for so long! :lol: For once, Ann D has done something which has made a lot of sense!!! :p *squee* This is so exciting!!!! :D

God, I'm a nerd! But it's hard not to be when you have such gorgeous specimans such as Speed! Only bummer about this whole Speed thing? That the UK has to wait until f-ing next year!!! :angry: One is not amused!!! I want it now! :( *cries*

ok so i haven't been here in awhile gah, real life can get hectic sometimes. but anyways, i don't get to go to comic con :( but my friend scilla is going and shes going to the right at your door q&a so i'll atleast know what was discussed and then i'll share with you, hopefully she can get some pics too.
and welcome to all the new people! i hope you like it here and keep coming back to chat with us!
ok onto all the spoiler goodness...
HOLY CRAPOLY! speed is coming back for sure! *dances* i didn't get achance to rtead everyones responses but i will. i am so uber excited, this is going to be so rad. tptb better not screw this up like they did the 1st time around with speed. and i hope i'm not the only one but i don't want them to just bring him back so they can kill him off in a cooler way, that would irk me to no end.

I like option B too!! and i'm so excited!!! *Squee* The Company premieres in 9 days!!! finally some new Rory stuff!!!! *Squee*

fo_poozle said:
ok so i haven't been here in awhile gah, real life can get hectic sometimes. but anyways, i don't get to go to comic con :( but my friend scilla is going and shes going to the right at your door q&a so i'll atleast know what was discussed and then i'll share with you, hopefully she can get some pics too.

Aw, its a shame you've not been able to go :( but make sure your friend gives you every detail of gossip re: Our Rory! :p and some pictures would be welcomes with open arms :D I hope your friend has a fabulous time up there :cool:

RE:UK viewing of Season 6 TELL ME ABOUT IT I'm feckin' miffed beyond miffed about it, but I'm sure we'll see/know it all soon after its aired :p

nice pics!! *Drools* but he's not one to smile much is he? you know what i think he needs? a night out with his old friends from CSI: Miami. he needs a night out with David and Adam. that might get him to smile some :D i know it would make me smile :D

^ Eh, I don't mind him not smiling. I find it... Well, :devil:.

*huggles calleighspeedle* Thanks so much for the larger format pictures! It's so great to finally see Rory at a premier and I'm not shocked over anything. :lol: I remember a few where he was in Vancouver and he was sporting erm, no hair. Suffice it to say, I'm tired of surprises, lol. (Unless it comes down to Miami, then bring it on!)

June_85 said
RE:UK viewing of Season 6 TELL ME ABOUT IT I'm feckin' miffed beyond miffed about it, but I'm sure we'll see/know it all soon after its aired :p

Argh, it's such a crying shame that the UK gets Miami so late. I say y'all get on a plane and move to the US/Canada from late September to June every single year. :lol: Problem solved.

speed_cochrane said:
^ Eh, I don't mind him not smiling. I find it... Well, :devil:.

*huggles calleighspeedle* Thanks so much for the larger format pictures! It's so great to finally see Rory at a premier and I'm not shocked over anything. :lol: I remember a few where he was in Vancouver and he was sporting erm, no hair. Suffice it to say, I'm tired of surprises, lol. (Unless it comes down to Miami, then bring it on!)

June_85 said

Argh, it's such a crying shame that the UK gets Miami so late. I say y'all get on a plane and move to the US/Canada from late September to June every single year. :lol: Problem solved.

:lol: Hear hear!!! I keep begging mum, even by telling her it can be my birthday/christmas present, but she's still holding out on me *sigh*

callighspeedle, thanks for the pictures!!! *huggles* He's got such a man-pout, it's so cute! But we need a smile Rory, since they were rare on Miami!

Also, my fellow Brits, do we get The Company on any channels here? If so, which ones? I'll be so miffed if we can't get that!

i know but he has such a sexy smile. and i don't mind him not smiling either. it adds to his sexy rebel, bad boy image. it's just that when he smiles it's a thing of beauty and sexiness. see what i mean?

normal_s-011.jpg

Definitely see what you mean. ;)

Makes him seem much softer and light-hearted. Even though I normally like to see the more rebellish side to him, lol. (Is 'rebellish' even a word? :lol:) Plus, the odd smirk is extremely charming.

Like CSIVegasMiamiNY said, it was so rare to see him smile on Miami. :eek:

Thanks for sharing the lovely picture, Need4Speed!

CSIVegasMiamiNY said
Also, my fellow Brits, do we get The Company on any channels here? If so, which ones? I'll be so miffed if we can't get that!

Not sure if I'm right here, but I heard it would be on BBC? Although I haven't a clue if that would be around the same time that 'The Company' premiers. Do you get TNT maybe?

But I'm not from the UK so I could be completely off. :lol:

yeah and his laugh is sexy as hell too. but he only laughed once on Miami. in the ep Grand Prix. when they were talking about that Racer (Don't remember his name)

Speed:you know he's one the least amount of races in the curcit?
Alexx:didn't know, don't care
Speed:*Smiles and laughs*

love that part!! that's whay Grand Prix is one of my fav eps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back