Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the pretty!

I've been sorta mia and man, oh, man did I come back in the right time. Between all the updated "news," ie: spoilers and the pictures, I am on cloud nine.

Anyway, random Rory moment-ish. Yesterday in the morning paper, they had a blurb about all the happenings of the night and in one of the parks in Queens, they were showing...dun, dun, dun... Dazed and Confused on a big screen. And they even mentioned Rory's name in the paper as part of the credits.

Quite the surprise there. I couldn't go, but it's ok...I own a copy though it would have been nice to see Rory on the big screen.

Speaking on the big screen, any word on the US release of RAYD?? Is it still on for Aug. 24??

i have no idea about the release date but i'm hopeing its still the same, because we needed to have that movie released here like yesterday.
so many new pics. gah could the man get any better looking?

Well, If ya'll can stop drooling over the new pics for a moment (hard, I know), we have here the last season two poll. After this, it's the winners of all the season two polls ;)

So hard to stop drooling over rory pics!!
I voted for "Now that's different" & "Well 'stole' is-is very negative. I - I had borrowed it and uh I re - I replaced it. I put it back."

Hard not to drool over such a sexy guy like Rory... :devil:

I voted: It's not a craft, it's a murder investigation. (Deadline) and I don't know, stop talking. (Rap Sheet). :)

Picked "I don't know, stop talking," and "Next time, why don't you just try rejection, because it's a lot less messy, and you know, guys are used to it." Sarcastic goodness. :cool:

cute!!! SpeedsDaughter. :D

Some Speed goodness from me. :devil:

19-1.jpg

i voted for " i don't know, stop talking?" and "Well 'stole' is-is very negative..." i love those line. very cute pic SpeedsDaughter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back