Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great quotes! I picked "Sorry, next time I'll ask the victim to die in one spot," because it's just so random and funny, and "Well, I got plenty of time for that," for it's premonition qualities. He obviously had no idea his number was called that day. And here I thought he had an innate 6th sense....

As to the ad-libs, I wish they'd bring it back! They have a talented enough cast that knows their characters well they could do it. It would bring a realism back that's been missing.

Hey everybody!!! :D

I picked the "I'll ask the victim to die in one spot" line (so smartass...I love it :devil:) and the "stand-up comedy" line. Also loved it and also very sarcastic. So great. :D

And I'll PM you the link right now HoratioStalker. :)

I picked "You know, did you ever think of taking up standup comedy or something like that? Because you're really very funny." (The Best Defense) I just love it :lol: & "Your husband know about this?" (Grand Prix) I picked it because we see him smile!! :D :D

i picked "Amnesia huh?..." and "sorry, next time i'll ask the victim to die in one spot". now that is funny! :lol:

hey Horatiosangel, i found your new video! i loved it! :D i especially like the song. keep them coming. :D

i picked "You know, did you ever think of taking up standup comedy or something like that? Because you're really very funny." and "Sorry, next time i'll ask the victim to die in one spot" thos two are just the best!!! i loved the witty banter between Eric and Speed. and the sarcasam! just great!!!

New Article concerning Mr Cochrane

Former 'CSI: Miami' Actor to Appear in New TNT Miniseries
For the latest CSI: Miami news, subscribe to our RSS feed or email newsletter. Email this Article to a Friend

July 9, 2007

Rory Cochrane, who previously appeared in the hit series, CSI: Miami, will be appearing in TNT’s upcoming miniseries, The Company. The production is set to begin airing on August 5, with little commercial interruption during the series premiere.

The miniseries is centered on the Cold War and the events associated with it, such as the Hungarian Revolution of 1956, the Bay of Pigs disaster in the 1960s and the downfall of the Soviet Union in 1991. Told from the perspective of the soldiers involved in the war, the three-week television event will show how the rivalry between the United States and the Soviet Union was played out.

Aside from Rory Cochrane, who played Tim “Speed” Speedle on CSI: Miami, the stellar cast also includes Chris O’Donnell (The Three Musketeers, Grey’s Anatomy) as Jack McAuliffe, Alfred Molina (Spider-Man 2, Chocolat) as Harvey Torriti and Michael Keaton (Batman, Beetlejuice) as James Jesus Angleton.

Cochrane, 35, will appear in the miniseries as Yevgeny Tipsin, a Russian-born doctorate student who is drafted by the KGB to work in America. While training in the Soviet Union, Yevgeny falls in love with a young Jewish woman. He plans to marry her, but is shipped off to the United States before he can do so.

Since leaving CSI: Miami, Rory Cochrane has been involved in two film productions, both of which were released in 2006. The thriller, Right at Your Door, featured him as a man named Brad, while the award-winning film, Scanner Darkly, featured him as Charles Freck.

The first episode of The Company will feature the early years of the CIA during the Cold War and the initial tension between the agency and the KGB. The second episode will center on two major events, The Hungarian Uprising and the Bay of Pigs. The final episode will show the CIA in a desperate search for a KGB mole who has been sabotaging the agency’s missions

Link to Article

Looking forward to it a bit more now :D

i picked 'Great performance. You know, you should have been in that movie instead of watching it.' and 'Amnesia, huh? Pretty convenient. Maybe she has a little, uh, evil twin we can interrogate too.' sarcastic speed is the greatest!
and thanks for the article June_85 ! this miniseries sounds like its going to be really awesome. and we finally get to see rory back on tv yay!

YAY!!!! I can't wait!!! that's only like a month away for me!! just yay!!! *major squee* and i saw the preview for it and it does look awesome!!!

gah i think i'm the only one to NOT see the preview yet. geez, fricken tnt needs to show it preferably while i'm watching law and order that would be great ha.
and Need4Speed i love your banner :lol:

Same with me. :( have yet to see a preview.... :(oh well, i guess i'll have to wait until it comes out. :) just one more month!!

fo_poozle i'm glad you like my banner! Ghost Hunters rocks!! oh and I live like 15 min. away from their building and i was walking down the street and they were loading thier vans and i stopped and I got to meet them!!! it was awesome! and they were really nice. i got my pic with them and everything!!

but anyways back to Rory. here's some of my fav Rory pics
So sexy animated Rory...with long hair i might add OMG he's actually smiling! Awww....Rory and his sister Posing for an artist to draw him as Freck for A Scanner Darkly......it actually quite funny
Speed

calleighspeedle said:
thanks for the info. I hope it comes to the United Kingdom.

Its going to be on BBC2 at somepoint, after it has aired in North America :D Hopefully this side of Christmas

A Link to the Trailer on the Official 'The Company' website Link it has our boy in it :D, the trailer I saw on TNT website didn't

Okay, we had a four-way second-place tie in the last poll, and that doesn't quite work for me, so I'm going to put the four quotes in one poll, and ask you to chose your one favorite, and the winner will continue to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back