Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at us all, all desperate to get a bit of Speedle action but for all we know Rorys personal opinion could be that he wouldn't return for a single minute of CSI, not even for a gold clock, and if that is the case we're fighting a loosing battle :lol:

I doubt he ever will return, only if he was on the bones of his arse, and then TPTB would probably give him the finger 'we wern't good enough for you back then.....' kind of thing

Anyways.....we can dream :p

Oh and before I forget

Happy 4th July to all our American friends!! :D

I think that TPTB were pissed that he wanted to leave and are still pissed at him even now, years later. The show just hasn't been quite the same since he left and I think they know that. (I mean look at how hard they have now worked to keep the cast of the original LV together, despite the contract issues with Jorga). I think they learned their lesson with not working with Rory and letting him come back every now and then and now they're paying the price for it. But that's just me. :D ***stepping off soapbox now***

Happy 4th Speed Lovers!!! :)

***skips off to make new Speed vid***

I don't believe it! We've got a three-way second place tie! :lol: Anyhow...

Ladies and... well, mostly ladies, I think... I give you the last of the episode polls!

i voted for "well 'stole' is-is very negative" and "its a fish"

i loved his expression when Calleigh confronted him. that was a priceless face of "i'm in so much trouble!" :lol:

I voted:

Well "stole" is - is very negative. I - I had borrowed it and uh I re- I replaced it. I put it back.

and

Well I got plenty of time for that.

I voted for the same 2 as you, calleighspeedle. The "stole" line. Guilty Speed is just so cute. :) And the "I have plenty of time for that" line.

I just couldn't vote for the last line...so sad. :(

I picked "So this boat slams into a bridge, is that a crime scene?" just 'cuz it was funny and "I, I can't feel anything" because it was his last and very sad. RC did a great job playing that scene.

I picked 'Well "stole" is - is very negative. I - I had borrowed it and uh I re- I replaced it. I put it back.' and 'I - I can't feel anything.'<i picked that one becasue those were the last words we heard his sexy voice utter before he died *cries* oh this poll amde me miss him so much!!! and having them Show s1 on A&E makes be happy but very sad becasue it's just another reminder that eventually they'll play Lost Son. *Cries* i miss Speed so much.

oh and before when i said every few eps i didn't mean it literaly. i mean every once in a while or when they reopend one of Speed's old cases. he said it himself it would be nice to guest star every once in a while. hey wait! i've got an idea!!! seeing as the writers aren't going to bring Speed back, Rory could guest star as himself!!! that would be cool. it would be as close to getting Speed back on teh show as possible. what do you all think?

I voted for "Cars are such a bad investment. I'm just happy I have my bike." & "Well I got plenty of time for that."

Need4Speed , That would be so great!! But I still want Speed to come back!! :(

seeing as the writers aren't going to bring Speed back, Rory could guest star as himself!!!
:lol: can't you just picture all the characters going "Rory Cochrane? Who's that? Never heard of him" :lol:

Okay, the last Speedism poll is almost done, so I just want to give you a quick run-down of what happens next. There are more winners for season two than there were for season one, so the winning quotes from season two will be divided randomly into four polls. The top two from each of those will be placed into another poll. After that... it's the Ultimate Showdown :devil:

I should have the first of these new polls out somtime tomorrow :)

I want Speed to come back too, but lets face it guys I don't think it's ever going to happen is it? (cries)

moneyfornothing.jpg

June_85 said:
What did you think of it? (without giving away any spoilers for those who have yet to see it :p)

uhm. I expected the end to be the other way around. if you know what i mean. And when someone gets a blow to the head with the gun: I was like no why you (*(*&)(*(*&^&. That was so not cool of the guys outside!

But it displays a normal family. nothing special about it and I think that makes it great. It is not about someone special. Could be anyone!

Good acting. but didn't expect anything else from rory :lol: same as in a scanner darkly... just love the guy. Also the old movies... empire record, dazed and confused.. He can act all those different character and now also a "normal" guy.. Just great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back