Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Amen to that!!!!Rory on screen always got to be a good thing....
oooooo to all UK people, music zone are selling off their stock I think (well they are in lancs anyways) so cheap cheap cheap Rory dvds available :D *makes mental note to skip down into town after church tomorrow for dvd purchase!! :D :D :D *

I've just ordered "The Low Life", can anyone give me some info on it. Have I made a good decision ordering it?

I am pretty sure the scene for the flashback is from Lost Son. I don't know what scene specifically it is (Tim being shot versus the autopsy scene or even a scene cut from the original episode) but I am very excited for this.

I don't care what scene it is - all that matters is that it's Tim.

ETA: Sorry Geni for not using the spoiler cut... I can be a little absentminded!

I think the flashback might be where Speed is cradled in Horatio's hands right after he dies. --That's what I read in the Spoiler lab. Although it could have been subject to change.

Also guys, remember that when discussing details about Monday's episode, that the spoilery info is contained in the Spoiler Code, or spoiler space is used. :)

^^ calleighspeedle, I'd help you out on some info on 'The Low Life' except I haven't seen it, lol. So hopefully one of the other more dedicated Rory fans who have seen the movie can help you out. :)

ETA: No worries Sincerely. :D

calleighspeedle...I haven't seen 'The Low Life' yet either, but I have heard good things about it from other Rory fans. ;) I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Please do give us your thoughts after you've seen it though.

sorry about not using the spoiler tags, i'll use them next time.

aww if thats really what they are going to show i'll be expecting to get all choked up again. as i always do whenever i watch lost son.

Errr what happened to my last post? LOL I know I typed more than what I see posted :confused:

I don't remember reading anything about what scene would be used, I just sorta assumed it would be from the jewelery store right after he was shot, as this is supposed to he H's memory, right? Yeah, I'll probably get choked up too.

I'll try to get the poll up and running today :D

yay for the poll getting up and running! :lol:

I might finally get to see a bit of Lost Son eh? I know for a fact I will cry this time! :(

EDIT: My fantasy bubble has been popped........I am crying now because I saw my boy get shot! I only actually started crying when the realisation of him being dead hit Horatio square in the face....

I voted for this one from Grave Young Men:

[camera flashes] *cough* Okay, um, sorry

Speed's face was priceless, it cracks me up everytime I see it. :lol:

and from Double Cap:

I love hotel rooms. Body fluids everywhere.

cause after he says it he gives us a little smile. :D

I did

[camera flashes] *cough* Okay, um, sorry

and

You a down man or a feather man?

Like calleighspeedle already said, Speed's face was PRICELESS on the 1st one! I remember that scene so well! Imagine if that was Horatio she was flashing! I wonder how he would react. :lol:

And the 2nd one sounded hilarious. :lol:

if it wwas horatio she did that too, he'd turn to the side, put on his sunglasses, stop, say something witty, take off his sunglasses, put his hands on his hips and then leave really fast. thats just my opinion tho.
this speedism poll is going to be hard to choose just 2 those were 2 of my fave episodes.

I think H would just pause, and walk out. Maybe even say "Nice try." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back