Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

SincerelyInDenial said:
What are the chances that Rory would be at the TriBeCa film festival? Adam has a movie premiere next weekend and I am going (sssh, don't tell my boss!). I know they're bff and all...

I am bringing my camera and I'll def. be on the lookout.
:eek:

When do you go? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Although if he doesn't go, if you do see Adam I'd drop some Rory conversation in there :lol:

luvspeed, welcome to the Speed thread. :) I hope you're enjoying your time here! However, please know that you have up to 24 hours to use the 'edit' function beside the 'reply' button if you wish to add more to your post as opposed to double posting. ;) Also, you need 100 posts for the IMG tags to work. Until then, you're more than welcome to post the image as a link. :)

Also, I can't believe I missed your post before, Sincerely, but have fun at Tribeca! :D I really do hope that Rory is there, since he and Adam are good friends and do hang out. Hopefully, you're able to catch some photos of our elusive mister Cochrane. :p If not, I hope you at least see him, make sure he's alive, take his vitals....lol.

Yeah if you do get pics you so have to post them if you can :D and it would be so cool if you got to meet him or Adam!!! meeting either one would be the chance of a lifetime!!! anyways hope you have fun!!!!! *jealous that i can't go*

'Broken' is on TV at the moment, oh Speed! I miss you!

That's probably my favourite of all the older episodes, it's a great story. Horrific, but great.

yeah i love that ep!!! and when he's processing the vest he's listening to the song On the Hunt by Lynyrd Skynyrd and if you watch close you can see him mouthing the words. it made me go awww he's so cute :D

Broken really is a great episode :) I love the way Speed can't look at the little girl... so subtle, yet... so effective. Have I ever mentioned that I miss him? :p

I'll put the new poll up tomorrow when I get home from work. For now, I'm off to bed.

welcome luvspeed ! i hope you enjoy it here!
oh i love that part too, when he first goes into the restroom and just turns away. that episode is definitely one of my faves from s1. the material is so disheartening but everyone did an amzing job in that episode.

that's one of the things i love about Speed. he's so caring but he has a funny way of showing it. and his determination is so inspiring, and i like how ke's able to balance humor and seriousness. it's good to be funny up to a point. Speed deffinatly knows when enough is enough. oh and not to mention he's drop dead sexy!!!!

I only watched the first 30 mins of Broken last night, I only watched it on DVD last week so I didn't feel the need to stay up til midnight to watch the entire episode.

But I do like Tim's lil speech at the start....hmmm Authorotive Speedle....I Like I Like :p

I caught bits of Nailed aswell which was on Living, but Season 4 just doesn't float my boat

There is another S1 on tonight I think @ 11pm again :rolleyes: its just to late for a work night for me :lol: :p What follows Broken? Is it Breathless?

yes. at least last week here in the US it was. but luckily here in the US we get about 1 or 2 eps every night and three on monday and tuesday. and one on sat and sun.

what channel is this and what time? i only get to see one episode a night! two episodes on fri. and one episode on saturday.

Oooh I like your Avatar! Science certainly has got sexy :p

Sounds like you can't turn round without CSI in yer face in the US :lol:

We have a Las Vegas episode every night, on one channel or another, CSI Miami on Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday & Sunday and NY on Friday Saturday and Sunday atm.

I'm really getting into my Season 7 LV atm, I've never been one to bother with it but I'm loving Season 7 and I luff Liev Schrieber :eek:

I'm sooo not looking forward to Season 5 Miami at all :( I want to be but I just can't get excited about it after a dissapointing Season 4. I don't like Season 4 Calleigh, she's a miserable cow :rolleyes: and a bossy boots. I loved her in 1 and 2 :(

Anyways I'm going OT now sorry :eek:

I'm still debating whether or not to stay up for Breathless tonight at 11pm just because its a Speedle episode :lol:

well in the US (East Coast) it's on A&E Monday, Tuesday and Wednsday at 7pm and 8pm on thursday it's on at 8pm on friday's it's on 8pm and 9pm. on mondays at 10 it's on channel 3.on tuesdays there is another ep on A&E at 11pm and on sat and sun it's on channel 3 at 11:35 pm. but i don't know about where you are. this is the schedule on the U.S. Eastern Coast.

its kinda the same in pacific time on A&E. :D i guess i don't stay up late enough to notice. :lol: thanks though!

Welcome to the forum, luvspeed!
And as promised, I bring you the next poll. Next up will be Stalkerazzi and Invasion, so start collecting quotes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back