Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory#15

once again, I voted for dear snickelfritz.
I think it's a funny name and it fits for us speedlemaniacs.
a great weekend to all of you!

Snickelfritz! I agree, I think the title just works. Also, I have to say, I'm not really crazy about the perfection in pants. I mean, he is and all... I just don't like it as a thread title. Not sure why.

i voted for perfection in pants. i just think its funny and witty.
i laughed so hard the 1st time i watched grave young men when he snapped the picture :lol: his face in that scene was just hilarious

That's a great scene. Well, I mean, the whole episode is good. But the hotel room is awsome :lol:

First off thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures ladies. Ashley, your story was hilarious! I loved the line... "...tp emily's house."

I love Grave Young Men, the first scenes are classic and the end...when he nails Allison (I mean that in the least sexual way possible of course), it just show how damn good he is.

And it's Friday night - so yeah, I am starting to anticipate Monday's arrival. I don't wonder if Adam told Rory, because I am sure he did. However, I wonder what Rory's thoughts were instead.

Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Well, it looks like "Perfection in Pants" won fair and square. ;)

^ Sincerely, I loved the end of "Grave Young Men" as well when Speed got Alison trapped in one of her own manipulations. It was pure genius. He sure knows how to play cop. :devil:

SincerelyInDenial said
And it's Friday night - so yeah, I am starting to anticipate Monday's arrival. I don't wonder ifAdam told Rory, because I am sure he did. However, I wonder what Rory's thoughts were instead.

Hmm, that's interesting. I never thought of that, and I'm sure Adam does tell Rory a lot of things. They seem to hang out a lot and have dinner, that sort of thing so I'm sure it slipped out. Rory probably laughed at him or didn't care. :lol:

But ah, who knows. Maybe he'll tune in on Monday. :p

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

oooooooo Perfection in pants-Nice!!!!

oooooh I can just hear the convo now(i've put it spoilers just in case!!!):(spoiler code not work...I'll do it later!!)

Grave Young Men is in my top 5 Miami Episodes, I wouldn't say its my favourite, but I do love how Speed got his own case, and what a case it was he he :lol:

I hate how that Alison chick holds is hand as he comes into the interogation room, thinking he is putty in her hands. :eek: Oh how he turned it around :cool: ;)

On a different subject:-

I watch Harts War last night, I enjoyed it....I think, Rorys role was very small, but he looks rather sexy as a WWII POW :lol: :lol:

See, I feel that I might have to disagree with you June. I think Rory had a much larger role than he was given credit for. I didn't expect top billing, which he deserves imo but still... he did an excellent job as a WWII POW.

But I will agree that he looked very sexy. Especially with Snickelfritz.

Rory = Hot
Kitten = Cute

Hot man cuddling with a cute kitten = Drool worthy; can the man get any sexier?

I see what ya mean, I found that he did have alot of screentime, he was in a lot of shots but I found he had mimimal dialogue :(.

The only scenes that came to mind where is he was part of the main plot was the court scene when he tesified against the Black Liutenant who's name escapes me at the moment, and then straight aftwards the confrontation with Colin Farrel, other than those he only had a total of 5 more lines tops.

But I guess when it comes to Mr Cochrane, he makes 'it' work no matter how much material he is given, he gives it his all and leaves a lasting impression with the viewer. :D

Oh also I fogot, last night once I finished watching Harts War (it was quite like around 1am) I flicked through the channels to see if anything was on to watch before I got down to bed, and I discovered that Dinner for 5 was on ITV4. It wasn't Rorys Episode, but non the less I never knew it was screened over here in the UK. I've now discovered its on every Friday night @ 12.30am. I shall try and keep my eye on if or when Rorys episode airs :cool: :D

that would be pretty interesting to see what rory has to say about them doing the flasj back. but yeah, i am uber excited about it, even if its only for a few seconds its gonna be awesome to see him on tv again and not in a rerun.
Edited by mod to add spoiler code

as for harts war, i think he had a pretty significant role like you all said, he was in just about every scene maybe he wasn't speaking but you got a sense of how he was portraying the character. and i'm pretty sure you all know how i feel about POW rory looking sexy ha.

btw...just wondering-
with the flashback...did he shot new footage do we know or is it just showing an oldshot as a flashback??
will try and do the convo again soon(from earlier post1!!)

i don't really know but
i'm assuming its from old episodes, but either way its still rory on the screen and i can't not be excited about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back