Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory#15

one of my favorite Speed quotes has got to be
"next time I'll ask the victim to die in one spot."
I keep forgetting the name of the episode that is from though.

I'm pretty sure thats wannabe-am I right guys?cause he is saying it to the lab tec with all the blood trail...correct me if I'm wrong!

Re: Speed/Rory #15

Sure they are! I'll try to get the poll up tomorrow, but I make no promises. Saturday at the latest.

Wonderful pics everyone!

Re: Speed/Rory #15

wow look at all the pretties. thanks for sharing all those pics.
and that one from kill zone that you posted SpeedDemon is beyond sexy.

Still_RIP_Speed said:
I'm pretty sure thats wannabe-am I right guys?cause he is saying it to the lab tec with all the blood trail...correct me if I'm wrong!

You are right that is Wannabe. Thanks! I seem to forget names of episodes until someone reminds me of something that was in it.

:lol:

Sorry for not adding the link ot the last thread on my first post, I guess I should've but the edit time ran out haha......anyway, I just popped in to say hi and I had a series of......TOPLESS RORY DREAMS!....last night :p

Alright the results of the Speed thread title are tied. It's between:

Speed/Rory #15: Wannabe Right at His Door

and

Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

So we can either have another vote, or did y'all just want me to pick one? :)

Ack... sorry I'm late :D
Congrats on the new thread! And wow... thanks for exploding my head with the pretty! *wipes brains off monitor*

(And I vote for Perfection in Pants)

I like "Perfection in Pants" Because I have never seen Right at Your Door so i dunno if I like the movie or not haha

Actually, looking at the old thread and the poll, it seems that it's also tied with "I So Wanna Be Snickelfritz"... (so, if we're counting that one, then it gets my vote :D)

BTW, congrats everyone on the new thread! :D *hands out cookies*

speed_cochrane
thanks for the links to the other threats. I couldn't find the link on the last threat (15).
great pics ladies!

speedisms .... that scene where he "accidentally" snaps the pic of that young lady. I think that was hilarious. The whole episode was. Speed at his best. First it seem's he's the lamb she's playing with but in the end she's the victim.
speed - a wolf in lamb's clothing. :lol:

You're welcome lelaina. :)

I loved 'Grave Young Men'. I think I've mentioned before that it was one of the first CSI:Miami episodes I had ever seen. --My entire family laughed at the part where he snapped the picture at Alison. :lol:

Okay, it does seem like those three thread titles are tied, so I'd pick whichever one but it wouldn't seem very fair. So I'll put up a poll with three of them, and then we'll vote on them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back