Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

welcome back Chez! amazing pics, all so gorgeous thanks for sharing those with us!

i know what scene your talking about Geni i like htat scene too. and the one from the same ep wheres hes school eric on the alcohol don't know why i just love it :p

i like the "and his ducati",Bird_of_flame,but how about this instead..... Speed/Rory #16 The sexy, bad boy and his ducati...or something like that......but anyways the tietl deffinatly needs to include something about his ducati.......it adds to his sexyness......... :D

One of my favorite parts of 'The Best Defense' though (and I'm not sure many people remember this scene) was when there was this awesome music playing in the background and Speed was putting something into the GCMS. Whoo boy I don't know why but I love that part. I made an icon out of it that said "Rock It
*gaspage* I sooo know what scene you are talking about. I watched The best Defense today and I was like "God that man is so cool" when I saw that part.

I do agree there is something about a stubbled man getting on a motorcycle that is just awesome. I also rewound the part in Death Grip where Speed and Calleigh are watching that home video. "Now thats different" I love it when he says that for some reason. I also rewind the elevator scene n Wannabe. *sniffs*I love upset Rory its a shame we didn't get to see that side of him more often on he show.

Thank you for those piccies, Chez!

Speed is cool....he's like the best.....i miss him though... he was a good character...and his smart ass comments were just so awesome....that's one of the reasons i love the show.....i miss him :( ......and his smart ass comments and i loved the fact that he was so laid back and relaxed when he processed evidence....he would listen to music and all that....i loved it!!!! Speed is my hero!!!!!!!

Ok, I am so bumping this thread up with a question. This kind of happened where my mom used to work, but I'm just throwing Rory into the situation.

You're at work in a store on a normal, dull day, and you decide to walk around the store out of boredom. You look through the store doors, and lo and behold, there's Rory Cochrane standing outside of the store. Now comes the question... what would you do?

I guess it would depend on a) what kind of store it is. Is it Vicky's Secret or the local grocery store? Or a bookstore/cafe... b) How my appearance is. I don't know if I'd want to present myself to him in sweats and tank (aka what I usually roll out of bed in on a Sunday to do groceries). I'm not trying to make myself seem superficial but I kinda take those things into hand.

And it would also depend on how he seemed outside of the store. Is he lost? Is he angry or seemingly distracted? If he appeared busy, I'd wait 'til he was free to go over and say hello. I'm not rude. Nor would I get all fan-girly, though inside I'd be squeeing like hell.

Actually, what would happen is I'd start to go over and say hello and I'd trip over something and land right on my face. That's the kind of luck I have...

yeah i kinda feel the same as you do. theres some things to consider before just running out there to meet him. but if he seemed to be in a good mood and i wasn't all grody looking i'd probably just go up and tell him i was a fan and respected his work and mauybe ask for an autograph or a pic or something, and try to not scare him away :lol:

Same here. I've seen stars, I mean I see em every day here, but it's always like you freeze up and get all weird. You can say 'Hi' and then it's like *blank*. I ould love it if I was able to go say 'hi, I'm a huge fan, I think you were incredibel on CSI: Miami and could I please get a picture with you? Or an autograph?' But I don't know. It would also depend on the situation. But I would be amazed if I had the courage, lol. One of these days, in LA, I'm bound to meet some Miami star. :D

i would probably do a silent scream thing...then tell him i'm a huge fan and his performances on CSI: miami and Dazed and Confused were awesome then probably ask for a pic with him and then ask for his autograph........

this is completely off topic but...i wish Rory had a myspace.....Jon and Adam do........so why not him :(

this is completely off topic but...i wish Rory had a myspace.....Jon and Adam do........so why not him
Maybe hes just not the type of person who uses them? I mean, most celebrities want privacy in their world, not to be projected out even more... :lol:

Now back to the other Q.......hmmm...... The onyl other celebrity I've ever met is DR. Harry.....a famous aussie vet... :lol: and that was when I was seven, sooo..... *hmmmm* :p I dunno really, I mean, if the man was confused or lost, I'd help him out..... If he was angry, I'd snap a photo of that fine ass ;) before he tunred on his heel and walked away...... other than that, I'd be smiling like an idiot when I finally pluck up the courage to go say "Hi" and he'd probably think I'm high or something :p

yeah you're probebly right about the Rory myspce thing...but a girl can wish can't she???

and i so wish i could meet Rory......he's just so sexy...and such a bad boy..on his sexy yellow ducati......i just love the bad boys......especially if they are about 5'10" ..never shave....drive a yellow ducati and their name is Rory Cochrane.... :D

I don't have a myspace, so it wouldn't make any difference to me if he had one or not. I'd take a peek at it of course, but I'd never work up the courage to actually send a message to him. I would get the feeling that he would find me annoying.

The same goes with the question I asked; if I did see him, I would probably hyperventilate, bite my tongue to keep from screaming, and go hide behind the shelves of products until he left. Then I would kick myself for not at least saying hi to him. I just thought it would have been a funny situation; I remember my mom coming home one day and saying “Oh, so-and-so was outside the store today” (she worked at a card store at the time, and I don’t remember exactly who it was she saw), and I was like “You didn’t go and say hi?!” and she was like “No”. I now realize I probably would have done the same thing, and regretted it later.

I believe in an interview with Rory, he stated that he didn't even own a computer. :lol: Good man. If I was an actor, I wouldn't buy one of those either.

But that sucks because on the show he was always so good with the fake computers. :lol:

I think if I saw him in our outside a store, I'd probably go over and pretend to be working there and help him out. :p Nah, kidding. I'd go over and say hi. There's no harm in it right? It's not like he'll glare and say "GET AWAY FROM ME!" and hey even if he did say that, I'd understand. :lol:

*shakes head* Man I can see me fumbling and idiotically trying to sell him motor oil or something...

Speed was the sorta CSI rebel......he was free spirited and relaxed and not a workaholic like the others...he made the show funny with his smart ass comments....i love those smart ass comments...and his fav band is Lynyrd Skynyrd...which is mine too....whooooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back