Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

i love that alligator scene "they're just babies" and i love how after they pull the boxes out of the water hes all terrified looking while adam is laughing like a jack ass. good times...yeah now i want to go watch golden parachute ha.
i don't know if i said this beofre so if not i apologize for being rude the 1st time round but welcome Nicky1254! i think its safe to say we all miss speed he was the pimpest one for sho.

*runs into thread* Wow, I go away for five days and the thread grows like crazy. I’ve missed so much… :lol:

Ahh, the motorcycle; they really should have shown more of him and his bike, it made his character so much more interesting (and sexy :devil:). I mean, how many CSI ride motorcycles? It made him stand out; it made him unique.

I’ve always loved motorcycles, but I don’t think I’m brave enough to actually ride on one. I had a feeling that was his own bike, but I wasn’t sure. I’d think I’d be brave enough if Mr. Cochrane ever gave me a ride… One can dream, can’t she? :devil:

I love cycles, but I wouldn't ride one, except for with Speed or Rory. I mean, they're real dangerous. I was riding in the car once and saw this dude on a motorcycle just skid and go flying out nowhere. Very messy. Ouch. I mean, it's fun to watch, but not really for me. Be careful Rory!

Somehow I can picture Rory flying off his bike, the bike exploding, him getting up, brushing himself off and saying "Hell, let's do that again." :lol:

I'm glad we got to see his helmet in the second season though. I was a little worried there in 'Golden Parachute' when he wasn't hearing his helmet. :eek:

^ Geni, you just gave me a very sexy visual. Thank you. They could do that sort of thing. Put Rory in an action movie, he could be his own stunt double with a sweet leather jacket and his motorcycle...oh gosh. :lol: :devil:

Speaking of Speed's motorcycle, it reminds me they really gave Speed character. he wasn't like Horatio where it was work work workoholic...Speed listened to music, wasn't completely like :eek: to his work. He was more laid back and seemed to have hobbies and a fun life going for him. *sigh* Oh Speed...

*gasp* Speed was human!! LOL!! At least he was an interesting character to look at and watch do his job. He made it more interesting and fun for him and anyone around him.

I agree. Speed was one of the few characters where we saw something other than work. I mean, aside from Alexx and Eric, we saw no real life in the other CSIs. Then comes Speed, who rides a motorcycle, listens to music, and even said himself that his work wasn't his whole life (even though I believe it really did mean more than just a paycheck). With the others, it was work work work. Maybe that's why I fell in love with Speed, aside from his sexily good looks, sarcastic wit and overall personality of course. ;)

i agree with you all about the work thing too. it was nice to know that he had a life outside of work. and to get little glimpses of that was pretty cool. even tho i'm selfish and would have liked to see more ha

yeah, i liked the fact that he was a sort of CSI rebel.....he was unique, free spirited, and in a way misunderstood :(...but in his own hott...sexy way... :D .....i liked that fact that Speed's fav band is Lynyrd Skynyrd ...because it's my fav too... whoooo yeah Speed!!! and i don't really like motorcycles...but if it was with Rory/ Speed i could ride it all day as long as he was there :D ........i kina want a ducati myself now.....same color and model too..... :D

speed_cochrane said:
Somehow I can picture Rory flying off his bike, the bike exploding, him getting up, brushing himself off and saying "Hell, let's do that again." :lol:

I agree somehow I can see that too!But I really hope that never happens!

yeah...that would be cool in a way ...as long as he was ok....afterwards.......and he is a bit of a dare devil.....he doesn't ususally wear his helmet....i read in an interview that he asked if there was a helmet law.....and he was like i hope there isn't one....because i read he likes the feeling of freedom when the wind blows through his hair.....

mmm i love motorcycles. and the men that acompany them. well some men not all but yeah rory looks hot on a bike. theres no denying that :)

Rory would look hot wearing a garbage bag... :lol: And not many men would be able to pull that off. But Rory could.

I am pretty sure there is a helmet law. Or at least in most places there is.

Rory definitely looks amazingly sexy on his bike. I know this was already mentioned, but I can't help but agree that it was such a shame that they didn't show him on the bike more often on the show. It really did add extra oomf to his character.

Today I watched Whacked and Ryan snapped at Eric stating that he wasn't trying to compete with a dead man. I couldn't help but yell that he's not dead. You just wait and see! :lol:

Speed alive and undercover...you just gotta believe.

oh i toataly believe.....i really do...maybe it'll be something like H's brother Ray.....i just hope that's the case 'cause Speed is so sexy you could just burst into flames thinking about how hott 'n sexy he is..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back