Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Yes!! i think so too......i have this teory that he's gonna come back soon!!!! that would be so cool if it came true!!!!

Alive? Duh. Why, did someone think he had died? :p

Oh, and welcome sanderslove :) Nice to have you here.

I'll try to get the next poll up soon, everyone :D Today or tomorrow.

mmmmm lynard skynard and hot bikes... rory/speed doing his thing. i need some fresh air

Yeah, ya know, I'd be all for resurrecting Speed if it would GET RID of Boa Vista!

I've made it a mission of mine while i'm on Spring Break to actually sit down and watch s2 and I just got done with the first disk not to long ago and....*sighs* Speed's so awesome first it was the whole "You're already making excuses" with Belmontes. I would have loved to see more tenion interaction with them to and then the whole "You got tourretts or somethin" and not to mention the "Yea, i'm from Jamaica Queens" in Dead Zone. *sighs* I know I say this allthe time but I really do miss s2.

yeah i'm for getting rid of Boa Vista....after all she was the mole in the lab.....i mean, i don't have anything against Eva LaRue....she's cool...it's just her character on the show....and i so wish Speed would come back.....he added a uniqueness to the show...with his free spirit and rebellious behavior..... :D .....ooo and the ducati and Lynyrd Skynyrd music..........every one loves a bad boy...... :devil:.....i know i do...... :D

i need to watch some s2 as well, it been a whole like....3 weeks before i pulled those babies from my shelf :lol:
i just miss the banter and that element of funness he added to the show.

i know what you mean....i think i may do the same tonight...get out my season one...just for the ducati scene then put on s2...just for his smart ass comments.....i love those moments....... :D

I don't even keep seasons one or two with the rest of my collection anymore; they're on my shelf in my room, where I watch them any time I want on my trusty laptop. *pats laptop* Ah, all the Speed I want, and I don't even have to get up from bed. :D

I haven´t posted here in a while but i wanted to let you know that i posted about 30 HIGH QUALITY Rory photos in my LiveJournal. Check the entries from March 19 and March 10. Just click on the picture in my signature. It´s linked to my journal.

i watched the ducati scene last night...i rewound it like 6 times before i let the episode play through... :D i just love Rory on his ducati...it adds to his bad boy side...... :devil:...every one loves a bad boy..... :devil:

Welcome back to the thread Chez. :D I've been wondering where you've been hiding. :p

Thanks for those pictures too! I left a comment on your LJ, but I wanted to thank you here as well. It's great to see some photos of our favorite man. Thanks for putting them up. :)

Need4Speed, I remember being at my friend's house and when the Ducati scene came along, I must have rewound it at least 15 times so I know how you feel. :lol: There's just something about a mysterious stubbled man on a yellow motorcycle in the middle of Miami that just makes my ears all red. :p

Since Spring Break is around the corner for me, I'll have some time to finally pull out season two (because now I have a new copy since my first copy was worn out :p) and watch it from beginning and end. Don't get me wrong, I love it on A&E but I love watching it without commercials, lol. Plus I can rewind as many Speed parts as I want.

One of my favorite parts of 'The Best Defense' though (and I'm not sure many people remember this scene) was when there was this awesome music playing in the background and Speed was putting something into the GCMS. :eek: Whoo boy I don't know why but I love that part. I made an icon out of it that said "Rock It" :D

Welcome back Chez, Im new sort of so you might not know me. *hand shake* I'm at school now but when I get hime I'll check out your LJ.

I loved the Ducati scene as well. And yes, a yellow motorcycle + Miami + Speed + that gorgeous jacket = squeeing me. :D

Yearound, we don't get spring break but I'll find time for Miami. *sigh* ENjoy s2! And spring break!

The motorcycle seems to be famous in these parts, for obvious reasons of course. Perhaps we should name the next thread after it, no? “Speed/Rory #16: The Hunk and His Ducati”? (Ok, that was kind of sucky) Ah, I’m getting a head of myself. :lol:

Hi Chez! I’m new here too, so you probably don’t know me. Those pictures were awesome; I was gushing over them non stop for ten minutes (very nice title on your header by the way, it’s so very true).

By the way, cainesugar, I love your banner! It’s so pretty! *squeals* Makes me want to watch “Tinder Box” right now… which I will! :devil: *runs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back