Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not normally one for facial hair but on rory it's really quite yummmm!!!!! ;)

awww some of those-the sadness in his eyes-you just want to give him a hug!

Well I am dead at there being an advert for RAYD, was it on the telly? I wasn't expecting it to even be in many shops so thats why I ordered it from play.com haha

Its my first attempted at my Driving Test, I passed my theory first time, I know lots of people fail first time, I just want to get it out the way so I can hit the road lol, I should done it when I was 17, now I'm like 21 and I need a car man!!!!

Wibble, I'm the same about RAYD I wouldn't of dreamed of watcing it in a million berzillion years if Rory wasn't in it, it totally dragged in the middle but just perving over Mr Cochrane was all I wanted to film for lmao. He was seriously swearing like a trooper wasn't he? He'd give Roy Chubby Brown or Bob Geldof a run for their money.
I think the dialogue was over done on the swearing thing, it de-shocks the ferocity of the 'F' word don't it? After the 134th F@&K that came outta Brad and Lexi's mouth I was like Riiiiiiiiiiiiight there are other words ya know lol

i wanted to see that at the cinema, but its hard to a friend who watches csi , let alone one who worships the ground rory cochrane walks on! :p

speedleishot said:
i wanted to see that at the cinema, but its hard to a friend who watches csi , let alone one who worships the ground rory cochrane walks on! :p

You want to shake hands with me, not a single person who I know in real life has a clue who he is.........I am currently educating them

I've had the same problems and worst is when I try to introduce him to people they say, 'Yeah he's alright I guess!!!@ MAN!!!!!!hes AMAZING....Why oh why can't they get it?

I always try and introduce my 'out there' celeb crushes graduly, Its my poor work collegues that get the full brunt of it haha

They always think I go for weird choices, I'm like just coz I don't swoon @ Brad Pitt or George Clooney or Jude Law, I mean how boring every liking the same folk, varitey is the spice of life,

They already think I'm bloody weird with the amount of CSI I watch:Vegas Miami and NY LOL, I've marked my diary @ work on the 30thJan/3rd Feb for new LV and NY haha I don't think their quite ready for all My Roryness yet, I've told only one of them so far, they others will learn along the way haha.

Ooooooooo British folk, incase ya didn't know 'Wannabe' is on LivingTV tonight @ 9pm

It's true. Rory is so underapreciated. I mean, everyone has their own oppinion as to what they like. But they should at least appreciate his acting abilities.

I have a friend who told me she's been wanting to see A Scanner Darkly. As soon as I see her in February, I'm getting her to watch it me :devil: I think I'll also make her watch Sunset Strip. She'll like that one.
One Rory movie at a time... I'll turn her into a fan.

Its a total pain in the ass!!!

I was looking on Amazon and Play.com and there is like 3 Rory Films on Region 2 Format, RAYD, D&C and ASD, all the others are Region 1 only *sigh*

Oh gosh...can I mention again how incredibly jealous I am of all you lucky people who own a copy of RAYD?

Does anyone know any additional info. about its release date in the States? I just know that it was picked up by Lionsgate at the Sundance Film Festival and that's about it...

All I know is that it was supposed to come to theatres in the US sometime this week. Not sure if it's still happening.

Thanks for the pics calleighspeedle. :D

Oh his cute little beard. *pokes teh beard* :devil: And he was so cute smelling the flowers. He could give Speedle a run for his money. :lol: :devil:

And about the swearing, ah well. Even though there are more colourful and longer words in the dictionary that could be used to describe a certain emotion such as "Effed up" or "Son of a bees wax", it is an independant film afterall. They're known for their..Interesting language. :p

i second that, i am so jealous you all have gotten to see it let alone own it. i want to see that movie so bad its terrible. it just needs to be released in the states already! and i have no idea when its being released here which sucks mucho.

and thank you for sharing the pics calleighspeedle! i love bearded rory, gah he looks so good with the facial hair. i especially love the 2/nd to teh last, and last ones!

Well its a bloody charity that its been released here on DVD and not even a whiff of it in America LOL

I'm not all that keen on the beard tbh, I much prefer a clean shaven Rory, I watched Wannabe last night on LivingTV and then again on Living+1 (I need help) and he looks sexual clean shaven and in a suit *wooooooop* I get a little too excited just thinking about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back