Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Katie! :)

Hmm, hope I don't have any scary axe man dreams :eek: It would be nice to have a dream about Rory but not being chased by him with an axe :lol:

I feel a bit of an outsider, as all you guys have really cool Speed banners :lol: *needs a Speed banner*

Aww, poor wibble, maybe we could hook you up, no? :lol:
And if any of you want really good Speedle (and Miami) fics, this is the site to go to, just click on the links.
I've just finished reading 'Lost and Found' and man, it was so good, definetly a good site to visit.
lol, random, I know, but thought I'd hook ya up if you ever need Speedie fics! :lol:

~xJemmax~

Hey that pic does resemble him a tad. Thanks for pointing it out June. :)

Happy Birthday Katie! :D Here's to hoping you don't have an axe man Rory dream for your birthday. ;)

Aw wibbs I could hook you up with a Speed banner. :lol: Granted I'm a little rusty with my program and my banners are crap but hey, I offered. :p

*clears throat* Since we're mentioning Speedle fics...I believe I have a little fic down in the Fan Fiction forum with plenty of Speedle. (Okay the little fic thing was an understatement) :p [/Promotion] There seem to be less and less Speed fics around so it's always great to see them. Plus, since we don't have him on the show anymore, we live on fics and box sets. :lol:

Thanks for the birthday wishes wibble and Geni. They mean a lot considering my birthday sucks. But yes I guess I have to come to terms with the fact that axe man or no axe man they are still a Rory dream so I should be proud. And in one axe man dream I killed him not him killing me...so I guess that's an added bonus.

Ricky Ponting? Hm, I never saw that before. Well, needless to say, I'm gonna have fun watching the cricket this summer...every time Ponting bats or fields the ball or gives an interview, I'll probably yell out "HEE! RORY-NESS!"....well, probably not yell it, because then my entire family will think I'm insane, if they don't already ;)...I'm never gonna be able to look at him the same way again :lol:

And I'm still waiting for A Scanner Darkly to come out on DVD *crosses fingers* I can't wait to see it, it sounds like an awesome movie :D

Oh Ashley *huggles* You are just so awesome. That whole thing was hilarious. I loved the Ben Afflec part. lol. And oh heck yes don't even bother wrapping my present of Rory shirtless just send it over. lol.

Thanks for the wishes guys! lol.

your welcome! i'm glad you all liked it :D
carlz31 a skanner darkly is an awesome movie, it confused me the 1st time i watched it but after watching it a 2nd time it made sense, of course i'm slow so it might not confuse you like it confused me ha.

No, no Ashley you're not slow. I too had to watch it 2nd time for it to make sense. I mean I got the gist the first time but it was after the second time I viewed it, did it really click.

And yes, may I also chime in and say that you're story was hilarious? You are quite the comedian.

Oh, I am so envious of anyone who is getting RAYD on DVD. I'm waiting (impatiently, I might add) for it come out in the theater here in the States.

ok cool i don't feel so weird now ha. and thank you!
oh me too i can not wait to see it, nut alas i haven't heard anything about when its being released here which, needless to say, sucks alot.

Hey gang....you can't leave this page for a day can you??come back and man alive....Loads to read all good :D
*looks at time* Oh Happy Birthday Katie *hands a birthday cake-freshly baked) thats for being late

fo_poozle!!!love the story

and Geni is right there is speed fan fic out there **coughs** Miami Road Trip**coughs**So What Happens Now**coughs**

I would to see Scanner Darkly-our cinema was tiny at the time so didn't show it :(

Happy Birthday, Katie! From me and Lucas, lol. ;)

EmpireRecords_1j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back