Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it´s over now and of course i watched it. I told myself not to yell at the TV again but nevertheless i did. NO, YOU DON´T HAVE TIME :D Fortunately i´m home alone :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Oh, and then if you do watch, just remember the angle that I love, and have adapted when watching this ep~he's actually gone into witness protection!

:lol: Oh, everyone in this thread knows he's not *really* dead. I've known since I first saw that episode.
They just *think* they have us fooled :devil:

Yeah, Speed's far too good to be a CSI ;) he's not really dead - he's just gone to do a more exotic and better paid job somewhere else :D :lol:

Ohh, all you north-western UK fans here...any room for a southerner? :D

ETA: Great pics again calleighspeedle :) but I swear you're just trying to make us all jealous with the second one, *sigh* :p I'm afraid I don't like Rory's appearance much in RAYD - his bushy hair and beard give him a caveman quality :eek: Sorry, I prefer Miami Rory, especially in S2 :)

Still_RIP_Speed said:
oh man.....wish I had all box sets for one and to *sees SpeedDemon lives in Manchester* ooooo thats only like an hour away from me....ROADTRIP!!!!*then realises she hasn't asked!!!*....sorry got alittle over excited then!!!

I always shout at Lost Son too!!!but he never hears-its just the comment about the car...I start crying then!

well i have now seen every episode from s1 to s3 well i should say again really...seen them all before, just this time i get to pause and rewind quite a bit :lol:...now all i need is s4 to finally be released...

and its all right, i get excited over rory too, and glad to know there are more uk rory fans , as most people who i've mentioned him to go who? with a confused look on thier face... they just have no taste, but then i get that look of people when i mention Kelly Jones from stereophonics (my other hottie :D) as most people don't know who he is either, even tho the bands been going for 10yrs :lol:

and yes the comment about the car too gets me going...but he suits having a motorbike.. i love the shot with him and his bike.

and i never told any of you this, but i had my first rory dream the other night :D he was s2 speed in it, where he was wearing the dark shirt with the stripes. and looking at me with those killer come to bed eyes he has.... and then my alarm woke me up :mad:

Damn that alarm!!!But YEAH for the rory dream ;)
oooo Kelly Jones, yummmm-how do guys not know the stereophonics-*shakes head*

But season 4 has been released-its in my local woolworths-and its rated 18!!!!I was like man alive, what happens?? :confused:

British rory fans-and of course there is room for a southern wibble I got a car-roadtrip?? :lol:

wow i missed all the discussion. any whoodle, i loved lost son despite the fact what happened to speedle and how angry i got at teh lack of how important his death seemed to be in the 2nd half of the episode.
and although i love clean shaven rory ala-wannabe, he looks quite sexy with that beard and i likey. i likey a lot.
great pics calleighspeedle thanks for taking the time to cap and share those :D

I just watched 'a horrible mind' yesterday...... :) if only it was Tim swinging that weapon thingy around instead of Calleigh :devil:

Ok, I am willing to forget the fact that my father forgot my birthday and huggle my friend Amanda until she bleeds because she got me the collective...director's edition whatever the heck its called of Dazed and Confused. I am so hanging that poster up on my wall! lol.

I still need to get A Scanner Darkly and find out when RAYD comes out here and buy it but I will find it and buy it dang it! lol.

i love tha episode, him in his little pink sunglasses and his kinda denim jacket. i wish he would have worn the denim jacket he rocked in golden parachute more. he looked like a pimp in that.
but anyways, what you just said made me laugh really hard and thanks to you i drooled water all over me lol

:lol:

It kind of comes naturally.....I wonder if I'm related to Hugh Laurie? :p He's a great comedian :D

Now I can't stop laughing because of my Tim-swinging-the-weapon thingy-around-aimlessly remark. When I laugh hard enough, I can't run or even walk properly. This is one of those times *thud on the floor* :p

:lol: *picks up Bullet_Girl*
do i have to make you a suit of bubble wrap so you don't hurt yourself?

i'm sorry about your dad forgetting your birthday katie :( i hope you had a good day none the less.
and i am envious that your have the criterion collection, i have yet to own that you must let me know how awesome the special features are :D

Thanks for picking me up, fo_poozle....
I don't think I'll need that bubblewrap just yet...... :p

Look at my new Icon! gahh! I couldn't help myself :lol:

You should make Tim a suit of bubble wrap.... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back