Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I want a copy of that now!!! lol

I have 2 multi regional DVD players.....:devil: one melted down while I *accidentally* left a Rory movie in there hahah I wonder why? :p

hehe, oh man RAYD sounds so good, I can't wait to get enough money to buy it! *sigh*

Kinda completly off topic, does anyone know how to screencap images in Windows Media Player? Also, extremly annoyed that my computor only seems to accept limitedly played DVDs, which counts out most of my collection *sigh* And, again, because I am a doofus, sorry wibbs for some bizarre reason I can't remember your name, and get extremly confuzzled! :( :lol:

~xJemmax~

I haven´t been here for a while. Lots of new names, that´s great. Speed/Rory rules.
I had my shipping confirmation for RAYD in my email box today. Usually mail from the UK to Germany takes 3-4 days so i hope i´m gonna have it by the weekend :D I saw it in Berlin in August last year and it´s a great movie.

Lost Son is on replay tonite. Shall i punish myself and watch it again ?

well its always worth seeing Speedle....but if you do make sure you have least 3 full boxes of tissues and that the members of where you live know so that if they hear sounding they will understand cause hearing 'NO DON'T DIE TIM' may alarm none rory fans abit!!!

Oh, and then if you do watch, just remember the angle that I love, and have adapted when watching this ep~he's actually gone into witness protection! :lol: (from a great fanfic, and I loved the idea! :D)
Oh, and don't eat anything near the *cough* D-word scene, as you will choke! :D

~xJemmax~

Gah....I have never watched Lost Son

Is it good that I have not seen it yet? Because I'm still in some evil fantasy world........:lol:

as much as I hate to say it...you should see it-it is a really good eppy except for the *cough* d-scene....but you would need tissues...am I wrong?

I thought it would have been an excellent episode and premier, had there not been character demise. :p

The acting in the episode however, is very well done and it might be worth watching if you have, as everyone said, lots of tissues. :D

i always cry when i watch lost son that may be why i dont watch it as much as the other episodes, but even tho i know its gonna happen, i always want to scream at the tv no speed don't go in. and i have been guilty if actually doing it once, but he never listens!

I've actually just finished watching wannabe, speed is so hot and loveable in it, finally managed to get box 2 of season 2, so now i have all of s1,2 and 3. :D i feel i csi night approaching i think.

oh man.....wish I had all box sets for one and to *sees SpeedDemon lives in Manchester* ooooo thats only like an hour away from me....ROADTRIP!!!!*then realises she hasn't asked!!!*....sorry got alittle over excited then!!!

I always shout at Lost Son too!!!but he never hears-its just the comment about the car...I start crying then!

I live just outside of Manchester aswell in Wigan lol, a lil N.W Rory fanclub haha!!!

I do now refuse to watch Lost Son, It just won't happen again in my lifetime lol

woooo north west fan club indeed....we should have a rory night some time-esp it your driving test goes well tomorrow June_85 ;)

lol....nice theory but like Geni said the acting is soooooo good

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Oh, and then if you do watch, just remember the angle that I love, and have adapted when watching this ep~he's actually gone into witness protection!

:lol: Oh, everyone in this thread knows he's not *really* dead. I've known since I first saw that episode.
They just *think* they have us fooled :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back