Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

Oh man, don't worry katie, so do I...and reading that, just made me think of something...

Speed: Your DNA puts you at the scene.
Me: I wasn't there, I swear I wasn't.
Speed: *sigh* Stop lying, the evidence puts you there. DNA doesn't lie.
Me: AISLE FIVE! It's on aisle five dammit!
Rory: *confused look*
Me: TEEHEE! COWS! I WANT SOME KNEES! I TOLD YOU YOU WEREN'T DEAD! I MEAN, IT'S FRIGGIN RORY COCHRANE! *fans self*
Rory: *backs away slowly*

Of course, that would never happen, but knowing me, I'd just get all shy and forget my lines and mumble, or be completely fangirly and giggly...but I'd probably just get really shy and not say anything

And sorry Katie, I kinda stole your idea, but after reading yours, it just randomly came to me

:lol: Katie! How much do I love you! :lol:

Kas, that's awesome. Mentioning the chest hair poll. :lol: Maybe you'd take him off set for a while and have him visit the Speed/Rory thread to see how much he's loved around here. Hee.

And I second what Ashley said up there. I'd probably get a little shy at first and keep my eyes on the floor, or in this case table, and from what Katie and Carly (That was awesome Carly :lol:) have said, I instantly thought up this scenario:

Rory: *places folder on table* Okay so the substance from under your nails was hand cream.
Me: ....*bursts out laughing*

[take two]

Rory: *places folder on table* Okay so the substance under your nails was hand cream.
Me: It's Miami, of course I have hand cream. You going to arrest me for that?
Rory: Depends. Wh-
Me: OH MY GOD ARREST ME! *extends arms*
Rory: Can someone calm her down?
Me: It was his fault! It was his fault! *giggling insanely*
Rory: ....I'm going to go take a break. *leaves*
Me: Oh he can run but he can't hide.

:p

Me: AISLE FIVE! It's on aisle five dammit!
Rory: *confused look*
Me: TEEHEE! COWS! I WANT SOME KNEES! I TOLD YOU YOU WEREN'T DEAD! I MEAN, IT'S FRIGGIN RORY COCHRANE! *fans self*
Rory: *backs away slowly*
:lol: :lol: :lol: As I was reading Katie's post, I was totally thinking, "I HAVE KNEES!" :lol:
Can you imagine, if all of us got together and met Rory at the same time? The poor guy would be scarred for life :lol:

Oh my God! I've got tears rolling down my cheeks, I'm laughing so hard. This has to be the best question ever, haha.

This is what would happen after the producer yells cut:

Me: *barges into Rory's trailer* Look!! *thrusts her laptop in Rory's face* You're loved all over the world!
Rory: *smirks* Of course, how can I not be?
Me: Oh...you smirked - at me! Holy mother of... *faints*
Rory: *looks down at the floor and creeps out of trailer* I didn't see anything. *whistles innocently, walking away*

:lol: can i just tell you all that i have way too much posting in this thread. but i highly enjoy it.
between meeting him on the show and planning on chaining ourselves to him its no wonder he doesn't own a computer or whatever ha.
oh yeah, hes totally checking our boy out

pft. Well, who wouldn't be checking him out?
And I nearly forgot about the chaining of ourselves to him. :eek: How could I?? Ashley, there is no such thing as too much posting in here :p

I have a random type of idea. I took a peek in the NY forum, and I couldn't help but notice all these fan projects they have going on for their favorite actors. Would anyone here be interested in working on one for Rory? I've never done anything like it before, but it could be fun...

I too had seen that in the NY forum - more specfically, I had been checking out the Carmine threads. It seems like a wicked good idea, I'd definitely would be interested in participating. I've never done one either...

And Ashley I've been posting way too much myself, but we're having fun. No harm, no foul, right?

oh! i'd so be interested in doing a project for rory. that would be hella fun. and ok i just said hella what is this 1995? but posting in here is great especially with the week i've had its a nice change to be laughing for like 15 minutes straight ha.

The only problem with a fan project, is we have no way of finding his address, and he doesn't work for CBS anymore. :lol:

I think it would be neat to send something to CBS - the good people who work for CSI:Miami to be more exact - a cute/funny/serious/mock memorial of Speed, (Ie: Buttons, T-shirts, Plaque, cards with artwork, etc) and hopefully they'd share it among themselves (cast, crew, etc. Plus it was said that Rory still hangs out with some of them), hang it somewhere, or hide it under a bunch of boxes. :p

Yeah, I did have that thought about actually getting it to him... but sending a Speed memorial to CBS could be fun. That's something to think about.

that is a bit of a complication. seeing as i don't believe anyone of us know where he lives cuz that would be kinda weird. but i like your idea about sending all the speed stuff to cbs. maybe they'd get the hint to bring him back :lol:
*insert witty comment here*

I like the idea of sending a Speed memorial...perhaps it'll then be sent to him. Both CBS & Rory will see how much we love and miss his amazing self.

Oh, and that's such a hot picture, Ashley. Campbell's soup slogan is mmm mmm good. I think they got it wrong, haha. :devil:

Katie! How much do I love you!
I dunno. lol. BUt you put up with me all the time so I guess thats alot. lol.

But oh man "I have knees" Knowing me I'd scream "I HAVE NEEDS!" and he'd look at me all weird and then the security guys would carry me away and I'd be all like "Call me" I'm legal in a month and some weeks. lol.l

:lol: Rory would be very scared of us. :p

Thanks for the lovely picture, Ashley. :D 'Broken' was a great episode, and it contained one of my absolute favorite Speed lines.

"No you can't, because now you're a suspect so go ahead comfortable, leagally." Ah man that never gets old. :lol:

oh yeah i love that line :D i love that whole scene .. wait .. i love the man :p

happy b-day geniiii *hugs* hope you have a nice day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back